How to buy Estrella Resources (ESR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Estrella Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Estrella Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Estrella Resources shares (ESR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Estrella Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $19,621. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Estrella Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Estrella Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ESR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Estrella Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Estrella Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Estrella Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Estrella Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Estrella Resources performance over time
- Estrella Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Estrella Resources shares?
- Does Estrella Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Estrella Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Estrella Resources stock price (ASX:ESR)Use our graph to track the performance of ESR stocks over time.
Estrella Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.019 - $0.087|
|50-day moving average||$0.0277|
|200-day moving average||$0.0409|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Estrella Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Estrella Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-13)||13.33%|
|1 month (2021-12-23)||54.55%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||-5.56%|
|6 months (2021-07-23)||-24.44%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||-54.05%|
|2 years (2020-01-22)||277.78%|
|3 years (2019-01-22)||126.67%|
|5 years (2017-01-20)||-65.31%|
Estrella Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$19,621|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.46%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$34.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Estrella Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Estrella Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Estrella Resources 's shares ever split?
Estrella Resources 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 15 September 2015. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Estrella Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Estrella Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Estrella Resources 's share price.
Estrella Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Estrella Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.087. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Estrella Resources 's is -3.3094. This would suggest that Estrella Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Estrella Resources has bucked the trend.
Estrella Resources overview
Estrella Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of nickel projects in Western Australia. It holds 100% interests in the Carr Boyd nickel project, which includes three mining leases and six exploration licenses; and Spargoville nickel project located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Estrella Resources
Estrella Resources in the news
Estrella Resources : Notification regarding unquoted securities - ESR
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
Which one protects you best, and where can you buy them online?
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
Ask an Expert