How to buy Estrella Resources shares
Own Estrella Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Estrella Resources Limited is a copper business based in Australia. Estrella Resources shares (ESR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Estrella Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $762. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Estrella Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Estrella Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ESR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Estrella Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Estrella Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Estrella Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Estrella Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Estrella Resources performance over time
- Are Estrella Resources shares over-valued?
- Estrella Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Estrella Resources shares?
- Does Estrella Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Estrella Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Estrella Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ESR stocks over time.
Estrella Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.25|
|50-day moving average||$0.055|
|200-day moving average||$0.0689|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Estrella Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Estrella Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||6.90%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||31.91%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||-4.62%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||-12.68%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||588.89%|
|2 years (2019-06-19)||463.64%|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||169.57%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||287.50%|
Is Estrella Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Estrella Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Estrella Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Estrella Resources 's P/E ratio
Estrella Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 50x. In other words, Estrella Resources shares trade at around 50x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Estrella Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$762|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||7.86%|
|Market capitalisation||$46.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Estrella Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Estrella Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Estrella Resources 's shares ever split?
Estrella Resources 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 15 September 2015. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Estrella Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Estrella Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Estrella Resources 's share price.
Estrella Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Estrella Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.25. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Estrella Resources 's is -3.293. This would suggest that Estrella Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Estrella Resources has bucked the trend.
Estrella Resources overview
Estrella Resources Limited engages in the exploration of mineral resource properties in Australia. The company explores for nickel and gold deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Munda gold and Spargoville nickel projects located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Ask an Expert