We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Errawarra Resources Ltd is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Errawarra Resources shares (ERW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Errawarra Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $10.4 million.
How to buy shares in Errawarra Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Errawarra Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ERW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Errawarra Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Errawarra Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Errawarra Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ERW stocks over time.
Errawarra Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.19 - $0.295|
|50-day moving average||$0.2157|
|200-day moving average||$0.2157|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Errawarra Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Errawarra Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-51.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9999999%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Errawarra Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Errawarra Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Errawarra Resources overview
Errawarra Resources Ltd engages in the exploration of gold, nickel, and copper properties in Australia. The company holds interests in Binti Binti gold project located 70km north-east of Kalgoorlie; and 80% interest in Gindalbie goldfield project located 75 kilometres north-northeast of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. It also holds interests in Errabiddy project located 200km north-west of Meekatharra, Western Australia and Fraser Range project located 100km east of Norseman, Western Australia. Errawarra Resources Ltd was incorporated in 2012 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert