How to buy Equus Mining shares
Own Equus Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Equus Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Equus Mining shares (EQE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Equus Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $50,000..
How to buy shares in Equus Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Equus Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EQE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Equus Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.013, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Equus Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Equus Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EQE stocks over time.
Equus Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.004 - $0.025|
|50-day moving average||$0.0136|
|200-day moving average||$0.0141|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Equus Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Equus Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-7.14%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-7.14%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-7.14%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||8.33%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-13.33%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||11.11%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-58.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||N/A|
Is Equus Mining under- or over-valued?
Valuing Equus Mining stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Equus Mining 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Equus Mining 's EBITDA
Equus Mining 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $494,420.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Equus Mining 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Equus Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$50,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.25%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Equus Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Equus Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Equus Mining 's shares ever split?
Equus Mining 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 4 September 2012. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Equus Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Equus Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Equus Mining 's share price.
Equus Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Equus Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.025. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Equus Mining 's is 1.3749. This would suggest that Equus Mining 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Equus Mining overview
Equus Mining Limited focuses on the exploration and development of natural resource projects in Chile. The company explores for gold and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the Cerro Bayo Project covering an area of 350 square kilometers located in the township of Chile Chico, Chile's XI Region. The company was formerly known as Caspian Oil & Gas Limited and changed its name to Equus Mining Limited in November 2012. Equus Mining Limited is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Equus Mining units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert