How to buy Equinox Resources (EQN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Equinox Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Equinox Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Equinox Resources shares (EQN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Equinox Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $17.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Equinox Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Equinox Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EQN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Equinox Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Equinox Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Equinox Resources stock price (ASX:EQN)Use our graph to track the performance of EQN stocks over time.
Equinox Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.14 - $0.32|
|50-day moving average||$0.1776|
|200-day moving average||$0.2004|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Equinox Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Equinox Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-11.11%|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||-15.79%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-11.11%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-20.00%|
Equinox Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Equinox Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Equinox Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Equinox Resources overview
Equinox Resources Limited engages in the exploration, appraising, and development of mineral projects in Australia. Its projects include the Hamersley iron ore project located to the north-east of Tom Price in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Equinox Resources
Equinox Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert