How to buy EP&T Global (EPX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in EP&T Global shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
EP&T Global is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. EP&T Global shares (EPX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. EP&T Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in EP&T Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for EP&T Global. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EPX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until EP&T Global reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of EP&T Global. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
EP&T Global stock price (ASX:EPX)Use our graph to track the performance of EPX stocks over time.
EP&T Global shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.054 - $0.235|
|50-day moving average||$0.1004|
|200-day moving average||$0.1204|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.129|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy EP&T Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
EP&T Global price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||-21.43%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-38.89%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-52.17%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-72.50%|
EP&T Global financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,828,287|
|Return on assets TTM||-35.03%|
|Return on equity TTM||-458.23%|
|Market capitalisation||$14 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
EP&T Global share dividends
We're not expecting EP&T Global to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
EP&T Global overview
EP&T Global Limited provides building energy management solutions to reduce energy and water wastage, and enhance energy efficiency within commercial real estate in Australia, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and the Middle East. Its EDGE platform collects, processes, analyses, visualizes, and interprets Internet of Things data for the environmental performance of buildings. The company's solutions cover energy and water analytics, sustainability reporting, building intelligence, demand management, tenant expenditures identifying, and health and wellbeing. Its EDGE analytics platform collects data from various processed and sources, such as BMS data, weather, sensors, occupancy, meters, and consumption history. The company's services comprise customized reporting, alerts/faults triage, performance reviews, curated action items, power factor correction, engineers on call, and building audits. It serves commercial office, retail, hospitals, schools, hotels, clubs, and industrial sectors. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to EP&T Global
EP&T Global in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert