How to buy Eon NRG (E2E) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Eon NRG shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Eon NRG is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Eon NRG shares (E2E) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Eon NRG has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Eon NRG
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eon NRG . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: E2E. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eon NRG reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eon NRG . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Eon NRG stock price (ASX:E2E)Use our graph to track the performance of E2E stocks over time.
Eon NRG shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.001|
|50-day moving average||$0.001|
|200-day moving average||$0.001|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.009|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Eon NRG stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eon NRG price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||0.001|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||0.001|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||0.001|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||0.001|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||0.001|
|2 years (2020-06-25)||0.001|
|3 years (2019-06-25)||-80.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-23)||-94.87%|
Is Eon NRG under- or over-valued?
Valuing Eon NRG stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Eon NRG 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Eon NRG 's EBITDA
Eon NRG 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Eon NRG 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Eon NRG financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.74%|
|Return on equity TTM||-219.99%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eon NRG share dividends
We're not expecting Eon NRG to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Eon NRG share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eon NRG 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.001. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eon NRG 's is 1.2376. This would suggest that Eon NRG 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Eon NRG overview
Eon NRG Limited explores for minerals in Nevada, the United States. It explores for minerals in its 840 acres of mineral lode claims in the Table Mountain District of Nevada. The company was formerly known as Incremental Oil and Gas Limited and changed its name to Eon NRG Limited in February 2018. Eon NRG Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Eon NRG
Eon NRG in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
Ask an Expert