How to buy Envirosuite (EVS) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Envirosuite shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Envirosuite Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Envirosuite shares (EVS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Envirosuite has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $48.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Envirosuite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Envirosuite . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EVS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Envirosuite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Envirosuite . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Envirosuite stock price (ASX:EVS)Use our graph to track the performance of EVS stocks over time.
Envirosuite shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.087 - $0.24|
|50-day moving average||$0.1784|
|200-day moving average||$0.1321|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.012|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Envirosuite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Envirosuite price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-20)||11.90%|
|1 month (2021-09-27)||38.24%|
|3 months (2021-07-27)||88.00%|
|6 months (2021-04-27)||95.83%|
|1 year (2020-10-27)||27.03%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||-26.56%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||201.28%|
|5 years (2016-10-27)||147.37%|
|Revenue TTM||$48.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$20.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.78%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.87%|
|Market capitalisation||$282.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Envirosuite share dividends
We're not expecting Envirosuite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Envirosuite 's shares ever split?
Envirosuite 's shares were split on 27 August 2008.
Envirosuite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Envirosuite 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.087 up to $0.24. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Envirosuite 's is 1.583. This would suggest that Envirosuite 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Envirosuite Limited develops and sells environmental management technology solutions. It offers environmental management software for noise, air quality, dust, water quality, odour and wastewater management, vibration, and water treatment. The company serves the mining, construction, cities, industrial, wastewater, and airport sectors. It has operations in Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and China. The company was formerly known as Pacific Environment Limited and changed its name to EnviroSuite Limited in December 2016. Envirosuite Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Envirosuite
Envirosuite in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
How to buy GQG Partners shares
Steps to owning and managing GQG Partners shares.
Ask an Expert