How to buy Environmental Clean Technologies shares | A$0.001
Own Environmental Clean Technologies shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited is a pollution & treatment controls business based in Australia. Environmental Clean Technologies shares (ECT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.001 – the same closing value as a week prior. Environmental Clean Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $87,454.
How to buy shares in Environmental Clean Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Environmental Clean Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ECT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Environmental Clean Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.001, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Environmental Clean Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Environmental Clean Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Environmental Clean Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Environmental Clean Technologies performance over time
- Environmental Clean Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Environmental Clean Technologies shares?
- Does Environmental Clean Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Environmental Clean Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Environmental Clean Technologies 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Environmental Clean Technologies 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.001, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.001 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Environmental Clean Technologies shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Environmental Clean Technologies share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ECT stocks over time.
Environmental Clean Technologies shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.001|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.0008 - AUDA$0.002|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0012|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0012|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Environmental Clean Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Environmental Clean Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||-33.33%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||0%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||-9.09%|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||-86.67%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||-85.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-30)||-94.19%|
Environmental Clean Technologies financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-757,201|
|Return on assets TTM||-63.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||-771.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Environmental Clean Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Environmental Clean Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares ever split?
Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 5 December 2005. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Environmental Clean Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Environmental Clean Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Environmental Clean Technologies 's share price.
Environmental Clean Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0008 up to $0.002. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Environmental Clean Technologies 's is 0.7568. This would suggest that Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Environmental Clean Technologies overview
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited invests in, researches, develops, and commercializes technologies in the environmental and energy industries in Australia. Its technologies include Coldry, a method to dewater brown coal and transform this resource into a black coal equivalent; and HydroMOR, a process for producing iron product from low-rank coal with brown coal and iron oxide bearing material, such as mill scale, nickel tailings, and high or low-grade iron ore. The company also offers catalytic de-polymerization technology that enables the production of automotive diesel from a range of hydrocarbon-based inputs, including various waste and hydrocarbon streams, such as waste timber, end-of-life plastics, and low-rank coal; and catalytic organic hydrogen generation technology for producing hydrogen from lignite. It also provides equity lending facility loans. Environmental Clean Technologies Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in South Yarra, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Youfoodz (ECT.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Youfoodz IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Hipages (ECT.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Environmental Clean Technologies shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Environmental Clean Technologies shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Environmental Clean Technologies shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Environmental Clean Technologies shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Environmental Clean Technologies shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert