How to buy Environmental Clean Technologies (ECT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Environmental Clean Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited is a pollution & treatment controls business based in Australia. Environmental Clean Technologies shares (ECT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Environmental Clean Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $867. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Environmental Clean Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Environmental Clean Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ECT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Environmental Clean Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Environmental Clean Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Environmental Clean Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Environmental Clean Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Environmental Clean Technologies performance over time
- Environmental Clean Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Environmental Clean Technologies shares?
- Does Environmental Clean Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Environmental Clean Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Environmental Clean Technologies stock price (ASX:ECT)Use our graph to track the performance of ECT stocks over time.
Environmental Clean Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.02|
|50-day moving average||$0.0143|
|200-day moving average||$0.0151|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Environmental Clean Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Environmental Clean Technologies price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||-86.67%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-90.00%|
|6 months (2021-01-27)||inf%|
|1 year (2020-07-27)||inf%|
|2 years (2019-07-27)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-07-27)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
Environmental Clean Technologies financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-757,201|
|Return on assets TTM||-43.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Environmental Clean Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Environmental Clean Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares ever split?
Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 28 June 2021. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Environmental Clean Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Environmental Clean Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Environmental Clean Technologies 's share price.
Environmental Clean Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.02. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Environmental Clean Technologies 's is 1.3776. This would suggest that Environmental Clean Technologies 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Environmental Clean Technologies overview
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited invests in, researches, develops, and commercializes technologies in the environmental and energy industries in Australia. Its technologies include Coldry, a method to dewater brown coal and transform this resource into a black coal equivalent; and HydroMOR, a process for producing iron product from low-rank coal with brown coal and iron oxide bearing material, such as mill scale, nickel tailings, and high or low-grade iron ore. The company also offers catalytic de-polymerization technology that enables the production of automotive diesel from a range of hydrocarbon-based inputs, including various waste and hydrocarbon streams, such as waste timber, end-of-life plastics, and low-rank coal; and catalytic organic hydrogen generation technology for producing hydrogen from lignite. It also provides equity lending facility loans. Environmental Clean Technologies Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in South Yarra, Australia.
Stocks similar to Environmental Clean Technologies
Environmental Clean Technologies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert