How to buy Enterprise Metals (ENT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Enterprise Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Enterprise Metals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Enterprise Metals shares (ENT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Enterprise Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13,735. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Enterprise Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Enterprise Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ENT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Enterprise Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Enterprise Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Enterprise Metals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Enterprise Metals stock a buy or sell?
- Enterprise Metals performance over time
- Enterprise Metals 's financials
- How volatile are Enterprise Metals shares?
- Does Enterprise Metals pay a dividend?
- Have Enterprise Metals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Enterprise Metals stock price (ASX:ENT)Use our graph to track the performance of ENT stocks over time.
Enterprise Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.031|
|50-day moving average||$0.0143|
|200-day moving average||$0.0181|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Enterprise Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Enterprise Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-30)||7.69%|
|1 month (2021-11-08)||0.014|
|3 months (2021-09-08)||-12.50%|
|6 months (2021-06-08)||-33.33%|
|1 year (2020-12-08)||-12.50%|
|2 years (2019-12-06)||27.27%|
|3 years (2018-12-06)||7.69%|
|5 years (2016-12-06)||16.67%|
Enterprise Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$13,735|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.99%|
|Return on equity TTM||-21.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Enterprise Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Enterprise Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Enterprise Metals 's shares ever split?
Enterprise Metals 's shares were split on 21 June 2009.
Enterprise Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Enterprise Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.031. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Enterprise Metals 's is 0.8384. This would suggest that Enterprise Metals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Enterprise Metals overview
Enterprise Metals Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Western Australia. The company explores for copper, gold, nickel, zinc, iron ore, lithium, and base metals. Its primary projects include Murchison, Doolgunna, and Fraser Range projects located in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Revere Mining Limited and changed its name to Enterprise Metals Limited in December 2008. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Enterprise Metals
Enterprise Metals in the news
Enterprise Metals - Ennuin Gold Target Selected for RC Drill Testing at Bullfinch North WA
CONSTELLATION - INITIAL FRASER RANGE DIAMOND DRILLING COMPLETED
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Watch 2021/22 NBL season live and free: This is how
Basketball fans have plenty to look forward to in the 2021/22 NBL season. Here's how to tune in and our prediction for the year.
Travel insurance & COVID: How will Omicron impact my policy?
Find out what is and isn’t covered by insurance if Omicron impacts your travel plans.
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Ask an Expert