How to buy Enova Mining shares | A$0.032
Own Enova Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Enova Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Enova Mining shares (ENV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.032 – an increase of 6.67% over the previous week. Enova Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $692.
How to buy shares in Enova Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Enova Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ENV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Enova Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.032, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Enova Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Enova Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ENV stocks over time.
Enova Mining shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.032|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.003 - AUDA$0.034|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.09|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Enova Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Enova Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||6.67%|
|1 month (2020-09-23)||88.24%|
|3 months (2020-07-19)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-04-23)||700.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-22)||433.33%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||540.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||300.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-22)||255.56%|
Enova Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,692|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-43.62%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Enova Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Enova Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Enova Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Enova Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.034. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Enova Mining 's is 0.8732. This would suggest that Enova Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Enova Mining overview
Enova Mining Limited engages in the exploration of rare earth elements (REE) in Australia. It primarily focuses on the Charley Creek REE project, which covers 1900 square kilometers located in the Northern Territory. The company was formerly known as Crossland Strategic Metals Limited and changed its name to Enova Mining Limited in May 2020. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Melbourne, Australia. Enova Mining Limited is a subsidiary of EMMCO Mining Sdn. Bhd.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert