How to buy Enova Mining shares | A$0.017
Own Enova Mining shares in just a few minutes.
Enova Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Enova Mining shares (CUX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.017 – the same closing value as a week prior. Enova Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,692.
How to buy shares in Enova Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Enova Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CUX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Enova Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.017, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Enova Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Enova Mining 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Enova Mining 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.017, which is 70.59% up on its pre-crash value of $0.005 and 466.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.003.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Enova Mining shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $800.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,400.00.
Enova Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CUX stocks over time.
Enova Mining shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.017|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.003 - AUDA$0.021|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.019|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0118|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Enova Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Enova Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||-10.53%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||13.33%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||466.67%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||183.33%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||240.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||183.33%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||112.50%|
Enova Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,692|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-85.07%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Enova Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Enova Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Enova Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Enova Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.021. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Enova Mining 's is 1.2254. This would suggest that Enova Mining 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Enova Mining overview
Crossland Strategic Metals Limited engages in the exploration of rare earth elements (REE) in Australia. It primarily focuses on the Charley Creek REE project, which covers 1900 square kilometers located in the Northern Territory. The company was formerly known as Crossland Uranium Mines Limited and changed its name to Crossland Strategic Metals Limited in May 2013. Crossland Strategic Metals Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Melbourne, Australia. Crossland Strategic Metals Limited is a subsidiary of EMMCO Mining Sdn. Bhd.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert