How to buy Ennox Group shares
Own Ennox Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ennox Group Ltd is an asset management business based in Australia. Ennox Group shares (EXO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ennox Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.2 million..
How to buy shares in Ennox Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ennox Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EXO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ennox Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.002, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ennox Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Ennox Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EXO stocks over time.
Ennox Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.002|
|50-day moving average||$0.002|
|200-day moving average||$0.002|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ennox Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ennox Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||42.86%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-28.57%|
Is Ennox Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ennox Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ennox Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ennox Group 's P/E ratio
Ennox Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2x. In other words, Ennox Group shares trade at around 2x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Ennox Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.2 million|
|Operating margin TTM||94.54%|
|Gross profit TTM||$6.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||50.74%|
|Return on equity TTM||68.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ennox Group share dividends
We're not expecting Ennox Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Ennox Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ennox Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.002. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ennox Group 's is 0.6121. This would suggest that Ennox Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ennox Group overview
Ennox Group Ltd is a private equity firm specializes in quoted investments, and pre-IPO securities. The firm seeks to invest in listed and unlisted companies. The firm manages equity portfolios for its clients. It invests in public equity and alternative investment markets of Australia. The firm invests in growth oriented value stocks of large-cap and small-cap companies. For alternative instruments, it invests in options and funds. The firm employs fundamental analysis to make its equity investments. It benchmarks its investments in equity and funds against the ASX 300 Index. The firm is a publicly owned investment manager. Ennox Group Ltd is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Ennox Group units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert