How to buy Ennox Group (EXO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Ennox Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ennox Group Ltd is a capital markets business based in Australia. Ennox Group shares (EXO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Ennox Group has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $3.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ennox Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ennox Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EXO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ennox Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ennox Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Ennox Group stock price (ASX:EXO)Use our graph to track the performance of EXO stocks over time.
Ennox Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.002|
|50-day moving average||$0.002|
|200-day moving average||$0.002|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ennox Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ennox Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-26)||0.002|
|1 month (2021-11-04)||0.002|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||0.002|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||0.002|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||0.002|
|2 years (2019-12-03)||0.002|
|3 years (2018-12-03)||-60.00%|
|5 years (2016-12-02)||-4.76%|
Ennox Group financials
|Operating margin TTM||108.25%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-7,301,140|
|Return on assets TTM||-74.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-116.11%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ennox Group share dividends
We're not expecting Ennox Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Ennox Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ennox Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.002. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ennox Group 's is 0.2215. This would suggest that Ennox Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ennox Group overview
Ennox Group Ltd is a private equity firm specializes in quoted investments, and pre-IPO securities. The firm seeks to invest in listed and unlisted companies. The firm manages equity portfolios for its clients. It invests in public equity and alternative investment markets of Australia. The firm invests in growth oriented value stocks of large-cap and small-cap companies. For alternative instruments, it invests in options and funds. The firm employs fundamental analysis to make its equity investments. It benchmarks its investments in equity and funds against the ASX 300 Index. The firm is a publicly owned investment manager. Ennox Group Ltd is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Ennox Group
Ennox Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Watch 2021/22 NBL season live and free: This is how
Basketball fans have plenty to look forward to in the 2021/22 NBL season. Here's how to tune in and our prediction for the year.
Travel insurance & COVID: How will Omicron impact my policy?
Find out what is and isn’t covered by insurance if Omicron impacts your travel plans.
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Ask an Expert