How to buy Energy Metals (EME) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Energy Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Energy Metals Limited is an uranium business based in Australia. Energy Metals shares (EME) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Energy Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7,305. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Energy Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Energy Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EME. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Energy Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Energy Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Energy Metals stock price (ASX:EME)Use our graph to track the performance of EME stocks over time.
Energy Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.1 - $0.215|
|50-day moving average||$0.1769|
|200-day moving average||$0.1783|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Energy Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Energy Metals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||16.22%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||19.44%|
Energy Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$7,305|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$39.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Energy Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Energy Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Energy Metals 's shares ever split?
Energy Metals 's shares were split on a 3:1 basis on 28 February 2008. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Energy Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 66.7% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Energy Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Energy Metals 's share price.
Energy Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Energy Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.1 up to $0.215. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Energy Metals 's is 1.1104. This would suggest that Energy Metals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Energy Metals overview
Energy Metals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a uranium exploration company in Australia. The company holds interests in eight exploration projects covering an area of approximately 2,700 km² located in the Northern Territory and Western Australia. It is also involved in uranium trading activities. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in West Perth, Australia. Energy Metals Limited is a subsidiary of China General Nuclear Power Corporation.
Stocks similar to Energy Metals
Energy Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert