How to buy Eneco Refresh shares | A$0.065
Own Eneco Refresh shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Eneco Refresh Limited is a beverages—non-alcoholic business based in Australia. Eneco Refresh shares (ERG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.065 – the same closing value as a week prior. Eneco Refresh has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.3 million.
How to buy shares in Eneco Refresh
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eneco Refresh . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ERG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eneco Refresh reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.065, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eneco Refresh . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Eneco Refresh 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Eneco Refresh 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.065, which is 2.99% down on its pre-crash value of $0.067 and 30.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.05.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Eneco Refresh shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $953.85 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Eneco Refresh share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ERG stocks over time.
Eneco Refresh shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.065|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.051 - AUDA$0.07|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0638|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0617|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Eneco Refresh stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eneco Refresh price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||8.33%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||4.84%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-4.41%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||35.42%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||10.17%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||3.17%|
Eneco Refresh financials
|Revenue TTM||$11.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eneco Refresh share dividends
We're not expecting Eneco Refresh to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Eneco Refresh 's shares ever split?
Eneco Refresh 's shares were split on 9 June 2009.
Eneco Refresh share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eneco Refresh 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.051 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eneco Refresh 's is 0.6539. This would suggest that Eneco Refresh 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Eneco Refresh overview
Eneco Refresh Limited produces and distributes bottled water and filtration systems in Australia. It also rents water coolers; and distributes filtration systems and water purifiers. In addition, the company produces and distributes plastic molded products, including containers and jars, bottles, gardening products, automotive parts, and toys. Further, it supplies one-way kegs under the Petainer name for the beer, cider, and wine industry, as well as distributes hydrogen gas. The company was formerly known as Refresh Group Limited. Eneco Refresh Limited was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Malaga, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert