How to buy Eneco Refresh (ERG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Eneco Refresh shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Eneco Refresh Limited is a beverages-non-alcoholic business based in Australia. Eneco Refresh shares (ERG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Eneco Refresh has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Eneco Refresh
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eneco Refresh . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ERG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eneco Refresh reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eneco Refresh . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Eneco Refresh stock price (ASX:ERG)Use our graph to track the performance of ERG stocks over time.
Eneco Refresh shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.034 - $0.065|
|50-day moving average||$0.0393|
|200-day moving average||$0.0435|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Eneco Refresh stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eneco Refresh price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||4.76%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-8.33%|
Eneco Refresh financials
|Revenue TTM||$12 million|
|Operating margin TTM||1.19%|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.99%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eneco Refresh share dividends
We're not expecting Eneco Refresh to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Eneco Refresh 's shares ever split?
Eneco Refresh 's shares were split on 9 June 2009.
Eneco Refresh share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eneco Refresh 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.034 up to $0.065. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eneco Refresh 's is 0.1955. This would suggest that Eneco Refresh 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Eneco Refresh overview
Eneco Refresh Limited produces and distributes bottled water and filtration systems in Australia. It also rents water coolers; and distributes filtration systems and water purifiers. In addition, the company produces and distributes plastic molded products, including containers and jars, bottles, gardening products, automotive parts, and toys. Further, it supplies one-way kegs under the Petainer name for the beer, cider, and wine industry, as well as distributes hydrogen gas. The company was formerly known as Refresh Group Limited. Eneco Refresh Limited was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Malaga, Australia.
Stocks similar to Eneco Refresh
Eneco Refresh in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert