How to buy Ellerston Global Investments shares
Own Ellerston Global Investments shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Ellerston Global Investments Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Ellerston Global Investments shares (EGI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $123.8 million.
How to buy shares in Ellerston Global Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ellerston Global Investments . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EGI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ellerston Global Investments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ellerston Global Investments . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Ellerston Global Investments share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EGI stocks over time.
Ellerston Global Investments shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.725 - AUDA$1.2576|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.1378|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.0107|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.04|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ellerston Global Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ellerston Global Investments financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$123.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ellerston Global Investments share dividends
We're not expecting Ellerston Global Investments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Ellerston Global Investments overview
Ellerston Global Investments Limited is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Ellerston Capital Pty Limited. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It primarily invests in value stocks of companies. The fund employs fundamental analysis with both bottom-up and top-down stock picking approaches, focusing on macroeconomic conditions and the market outlook to create its portfolio. It benchmarks the performance of its portfolio against the MSCI World Index. Ellerston Global Investments Limited was formed on September 22, 2014 and is domiciled in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Ellerston Global Investments shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Ellerston Global Investments shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Ellerston Global Investments shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Ellerston Global Investments shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Ellerston Global Investments shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert