How to buy Elixinol Global shares
Own Elixinol Global shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Elixinol Global Limited is a drug manufacturers—specialty & generic business based in Australia. Elixinol Global shares (EXL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Elixinol Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $17.9 million..
How to buy shares in Elixinol Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Elixinol Global . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EXL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Elixinol Global reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.145, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Elixinol Global . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Elixinol Global 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Elixinol Global 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.145, which is 72.64% down on its pre-crash value of $0.53 and 17.24% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.17.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Elixinol Global shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $293.65 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $230.16.
Elixinol Global share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EXL stocks over time.
Elixinol Global shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.145 - $1.88|
|50-day moving average||$0.1528|
|200-day moving average||$0.2124|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.09|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Elixinol Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Elixinol Global price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||-25.64%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-30.95%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||-3.33%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||-9.38%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-84.74%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-94.73%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-90.99%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||N/A|
Elixinol Global financials
|Revenue TTM||$17.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$15.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-135.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Elixinol Global share dividends
We're not expecting Elixinol Global to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Elixinol Global share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Elixinol Global 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.145 up to $1.88. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Elixinol Global 's is 0.5989. This would suggest that Elixinol Global 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Elixinol Global overview
Elixinol Global Limited, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes industrial hemp-based dietary supplements and skincare products. The company distributes hemp-derived cannabidiol products in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific Region. It also acts as a wholesaler, retailer, manufacturer, and exporter of bulk and branded raw materials, and finished products; offers hemp seeds, hemp protein, hemp oil, and hemp flour; and owns organic hemp skincare range under the SATIVATM Skincare name, Grounded frozen burger brand, Essential Hemp snack bars, and the Hemp Man brand. The company is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Elixinol Global units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert