How to buy EHR Resources shares | A$0.094
Own EHR Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
EHR Resources Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. EHR Resources shares (EHX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.094 – a decrease of 6% over the previous week. EHR Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $80,121.
How to buy shares in EHR Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for EHR Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EHX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until EHR Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.094, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of EHR Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted EHR Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, EHR Resources 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.094, which is 10.48% down on its pre-crash value of $0.105 and 25.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.075.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of EHR Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $809.52 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $895.24.
EHR Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EHX stocks over time.
EHR Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.094|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.029 - AUDA$0.16|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0943|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0941|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy EHR Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
EHR Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||-4.08%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||4.44%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||-2.08%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||129.27%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||213.33%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-44.71%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||327.27%|
EHR Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$80,121|
|Return on assets TTM||-56.46%|
|Return on equity TTM||-96.17%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
EHR Resources share dividends
We're not expecting EHR Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
EHR Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, EHR Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.029 up to $0.16. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while EHR Resources 's is 0.6789. This would suggest that EHR Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
EHR Resources overview
EHR Resources Limited explores for and develops projects in the diamond sector. The company holds 100% interest in the Nanuk Diamond project comprises 625 mineral claims that cover an area of approximately 274 square kilometers located at East of the Ungava Bay in Northern Quebec. It also has an option to acquire a 40% interest in the Naujaat Diamond project. In addition, the company holds an 18% interest in the La Victoria Gold-Silver project situated in Peru, as well as has an exploration alliance in Botswana. The company was formerly known as Cott Oil and Gas Limited and changed its name to EHR Resources Limited in June 2017. EHR Resources Limited was incorporated in 2012 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert