How to buy ECS Botanics Holdings (ECS) shares
Learn how to easily invest in ECS Botanics Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ECS Botanics Holdings Ltd is a communication equipment business based in Australia. ECS Botanics Holdings shares (ECS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. ECS Botanics Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in ECS Botanics Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ECS Botanics Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ECS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ECS Botanics Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ECS Botanics Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- ECS Botanics Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is ECS Botanics Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- ECS Botanics Holdings performance over time
- ECS Botanics Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are ECS Botanics Holdings shares?
- Does ECS Botanics Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have ECS Botanics Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
ECS Botanics Holdings stock price (ASX:ECS)Use our graph to track the performance of ECS stocks over time.
ECS Botanics Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.018 - $0.078|
|50-day moving average||$0.0397|
|200-day moving average||$0.0482|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.06|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy ECS Botanics Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ECS Botanics Holdings price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||7.89%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-8.89%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
ECS Botanics Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$222,587|
|Return on assets TTM||-30.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-50.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ECS Botanics Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting ECS Botanics Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have ECS Botanics Holdings 's shares ever split?
ECS Botanics Holdings 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 17 May 2017. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your ECS Botanics Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for ECS Botanics Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted ECS Botanics Holdings 's share price.
ECS Botanics Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ECS Botanics Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.018 up to $0.078. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ECS Botanics Holdings 's is 1.2243. This would suggest that ECS Botanics Holdings 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
ECS Botanics Holdings overview
ECS Botanics Holdings Ltd, an agribusiness and hemp food company, cultivates and processes industrial hemp in Australia. It also supplies bulk hemp foods for cafes, whole food suppliers, food brands, or food manufacturers, as well as hemp seed to licensed operators for processing and sowing. The company is based in Launceston, Australia.
Stocks similar to ECS Botanics Holdings
ECS Botanics Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert