How to buy EcoGraf (EGR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in EcoGraf shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
EcoGraf is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. EcoGraf shares (EGR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. EcoGraf has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $561,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in EcoGraf
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for EcoGraf . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EGR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until EcoGraf reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of EcoGraf . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
EcoGraf stock price (ASX:EGR)Use our graph to track the performance of EGR stocks over time.
EcoGraf shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.375 - $1.02|
|50-day moving average||$0.4935|
|200-day moving average||$0.6224|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.017|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy EcoGraf stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
EcoGraf price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-03)||0.395|
|1 month (2022-05-11)||-8.14%|
|3 months (2022-03-11)||-26.17%|
|6 months (2021-12-10)||-38.76%|
|1 year (2021-06-11)||-40.60%|
|2 years (2020-06-11)||406.41%|
|3 years (2019-06-11)||163.33%|
|5 years (2017-06-09)||113.51%|
|Gross profit TTM||$503,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.09%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$171.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
EcoGraf share dividends
We're not expecting EcoGraf to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
EcoGraf share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, EcoGraf 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.375 up to $1.02. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while EcoGraf 's is 0.7593. This would suggest that EcoGraf 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
EcoGraf Limited engages in building a diversified battery anode material business to support the global transition to e-mobility and clean energy. Its state-of-the-art processing facility in Western Australia focuses on manufacturing spherical graphite using HFfree purification technology. In addition, the company's recovery of carbon anode material from recycled batteries using its EcoGraf process, enable the recycling industry to reduce battery waste and improve battery lifecycle efficiency. Further, the company is advancing the TanzGraphite natural flake graphite business, with development of the Epanko Graphite Project in Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Kibaran Resources Limited and changed its name to EcoGraf Limited in December 2019. EcoGraf Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
EcoGraf in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Bayrock Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Bayrock Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Critical Minerals Group IPO
Everything we know about the Critical Minerals Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Chalkos Metals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Chalkos Metals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Cluey (CLU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Cluey shares.
How to buy Koba Resources (KOB) shares
Steps to owning and managing Koba Resources shares.
How to buy Rincon Resources (RCR) shares
Steps to owning and managing Rincon Resource shares.
How to buy Payright (PYR) shares
Steps to owning and managing Payright shares.
How to invest in the Iltani Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Iltani Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Bloom Impact Investing app review
Bloom Impact Investing offers exclusively climate impact investing, with direct climate action being the goal.
How to buy Kingfisher Mining (KFM) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kingfisher Mining shares.
Ask an Expert