How to buy eCargo Holdings shares | A$0.02
Own eCargo Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
eCargo Holdings Limited is an information technology services business based in Australia. eCargo Holdings shares (ECG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.02 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $12.3 million.
How to buy shares in eCargo Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for eCargo Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ECG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until eCargo Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.02, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of eCargo Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted eCargo Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, eCargo Holdings 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.02, which is 52.38% down on its pre-crash value of $0.042 and 66.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.012.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of eCargo Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $510.20 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $408.16.
eCargo Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ECG stocks over time.
eCargo Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.02|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.012 - AUDA$0.06|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0176|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0224|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.023|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy eCargo Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
eCargo Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.02|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||42.86%|
|3 months (2020-06-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||-20.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-86.21%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-60.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-86.67%|
eCargo Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$63 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.37%|
|Return on equity TTM||-924.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
eCargo Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting eCargo Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
eCargo Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, eCargo Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.06. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while eCargo Holdings 's is 2.75. This would suggest that eCargo Holdings 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
eCargo Holdings overview
eCargo Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and provision of e-commerce technologies, integrated offline and online supply chain operations, and digital commerce solutions and services. It offers eOperation solutions comprising brand site development, business-to-consumer online retail marketplace development, and brand site operations; and efulfillment services, including warehousing services, postal and courier services, specialist garment processing, and quality control facilitation services. The company also provides e-Commerce IT solutions consisting of eCoreOS, a proprietary e-commerce platform to manage omni-channel online operations; Web design and hosting services; project management services in the systems implementation, online store, and fulfillment operations setup; and e-commerce platform, such as Magento for brand sites, as well as enrich for fashion. In addition, it offers eMarketing solutions comprising search engine optimization, microblogging Website, mobile text and voice communication application, and social commerce platform; and eSupport services, which include the provision of photography and video, call center team, and copywriting services, as well as digital asset production services through its custom-built studio. Further, the company engages in the trading of fast moving consumer goods. It serves designer brands, retailers, and branded manufacturers in the People's Republic of China, Australia, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Kwai Chung, Hong Kong. eCargo Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of JL Enterprises Holdings Limited.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert