How to buy Eastern Iron (EFE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Eastern Iron shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Eastern Iron Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Eastern Iron shares (EFE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Eastern Iron has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $11.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Eastern Iron
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eastern Iron . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EFE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eastern Iron reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eastern Iron . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Eastern Iron stock price (ASX:EFE)Use our graph to track the performance of EFE stocks over time.
Eastern Iron shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.02|
|50-day moving average||$0.015|
|200-day moving average||$0.0117|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Eastern Iron stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eastern Iron price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-29)||-25.00%|
|3 months (2021-04-29)||9.09%|
Eastern Iron financials
|Operating margin TTM||1667919%|
|Gross profit TTM||$2,197|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eastern Iron share dividends
We're not expecting Eastern Iron to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Eastern Iron share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eastern Iron 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.02. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eastern Iron 's is 0.7871. This would suggest that Eastern Iron 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Eastern Iron overview
Eastern Iron Limited engages in the exploration of iron ore, precious, and base metals resources in Australia. The company also explores for copper-gold volcanogenic sulphide deposits. Its flagship project is the Nowa Nowa iron project located in eastern Victoria. Eastern Iron Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in St Leonards, Australia.
Stocks similar to Eastern Iron
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert