How to buy East Energy Resources shares | A$0.036
Own East Energy Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
East Energy Resources Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. East Energy Resources shares (EER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.036 – the same closing value as a week prior. East Energy Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $627.
How to buy shares in East Energy Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for East Energy Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until East Energy Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.036, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of East Energy Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- East Energy Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is East Energy Resources stock a buy or sell?
- East Energy Resources performance over time
- East Energy Resources 's financials
- How volatile are East Energy Resources shares?
- Does East Energy Resources pay a dividend?
- Have East Energy Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted East Energy Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, East Energy Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.036, which is 88.89% up on its pre-crash value of $0.004 and 800.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.004.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of East Energy Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $666.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $6,000.00.
East Energy Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EER stocks over time.
East Energy Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.036|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.039|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0252|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0089|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy East Energy Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
East Energy Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-19)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||1,700.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||500.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||414.29%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||800.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-26)||260.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-26)||500.00%|
Is East Energy Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing East Energy Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of East Energy Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
East Energy Resources 's EBITDA
East Energy Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a East Energy Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
East Energy Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$627|
|Return on assets TTM||-44.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-88.64%|
|Market capitalisation||$115.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
East Energy Resources share dividends
We're not expecting East Energy Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have East Energy Resources 's shares ever split?
East Energy Resources 's shares were split on 8 April 2009.
East Energy Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, East Energy Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.039. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while East Energy Resources 's is -3.1829. This would suggest that East Energy Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, East Energy Resources has bucked the trend.
East Energy Resources overview
East Energy Resources Limited operates as a coal exploration and development company in Australia. It holds a 100% interest in the Blackall project that consists of three main coal resource areas in three tenements located in the Eastern Eromanga Basin in central Western Queensland. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia. East Energy Resources Limited is a subsidiary of Maylion Pty Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert