How to buy East Energy Resources (EER) shares
Learn how to easily invest in East Energy Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
East Energy Resources Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. East Energy Resources shares (EER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. East Energy Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $423. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in East Energy Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for East Energy Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until East Energy Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of East Energy Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- East Energy Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is East Energy Resources stock a buy or sell?
- East Energy Resources performance over time
- East Energy Resources 's financials
- How volatile are East Energy Resources shares?
- Does East Energy Resources pay a dividend?
- Have East Energy Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
East Energy Resources stock price (ASX:EER)Use our graph to track the performance of EER stocks over time.
East Energy Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.036|
|50-day moving average||$0.036|
|200-day moving average||$0.036|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy East Energy Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
East Energy Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||0.036|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||0.036|
Is East Energy Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing East Energy Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of East Energy Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
East Energy Resources 's EBITDA
East Energy Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $9.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a East Energy Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
East Energy Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$627|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$115.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
East Energy Resources share dividends
We're not expecting East Energy Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have East Energy Resources 's shares ever split?
East Energy Resources 's shares were split on 8 April 2009.
East Energy Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, East Energy Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.036. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while East Energy Resources 's is -3.963. This would suggest that East Energy Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, East Energy Resources has bucked the trend.
East Energy Resources overview
East Energy Resources Limited operates as a coal exploration and development company in Australia. It holds a 100% interest in the Blackall project that consists of three main coal resource areas in three tenements located in the Eastern Eromanga Basin in central Western Queensland. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia. East Energy Resources Limited is a subsidiary of Maylion Pty Ltd.
Stocks similar to East Energy Resources
East Energy Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert