How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining shares
Own Eagle Mountain Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Eagle Mountain Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Eagle Mountain Mining shares (EM2) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Eagle Mountain Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $50,000..
How to buy shares in Eagle Mountain Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eagle Mountain Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EM2. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eagle Mountain Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.415, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eagle Mountain Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Eagle Mountain Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Eagle Mountain Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Eagle Mountain Mining performance over time
- Eagle Mountain Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Eagle Mountain Mining shares?
- Does Eagle Mountain Mining pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Eagle Mountain Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of EM2 stocks over time.
Eagle Mountain Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.08 - $0.475|
|50-day moving average||$0.3168|
|200-day moving average||$0.1955|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.074|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Eagle Mountain Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eagle Mountain Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-2.35%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||3.75%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||130.56%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||159.38%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||130.56%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Eagle Mountain Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$50,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-33.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-190.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$62.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eagle Mountain Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Eagle Mountain Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Eagle Mountain Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eagle Mountain Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.08 up to $0.475. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eagle Mountain Mining 's is 2.8149. This would suggest that Eagle Mountain Mining 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Eagle Mountain Mining overview
Eagle Mountain Mining Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of mineral resources in Australia and the United States. The company explores for copper, gold, and silver deposits. It owns 100% interest in the Silver Mountain project comprising the Pacific Horizon prospect with 26 patented mining claims and 209 unpatented mining claims, the Scarlett prospect with 133 unpatented mining claims and 3 Arizona state exploration permits, and the Red Mule prospect with 2 Arizona state exploration permits located in Arizona; and 80% interest in the Oracle Ridge Copper Mine in Arizona, the United States. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert