How to buy Eagle Mountain Mining (EM2) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Eagle Mountain Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Eagle Mountain Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Eagle Mountain Mining shares (EM2) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Eagle Mountain Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $45,231. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Eagle Mountain Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Eagle Mountain Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: EM2. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Eagle Mountain Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Eagle Mountain Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Eagle Mountain Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Eagle Mountain Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Eagle Mountain Mining performance over time
- Eagle Mountain Mining 's financials
- How volatile are Eagle Mountain Mining shares?
- Does Eagle Mountain Mining pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Eagle Mountain Mining stock price (ASX:EM2)Use our graph to track the performance of EM2 stocks over time.
Eagle Mountain Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.305 - $1.39|
|50-day moving average||$0.6934|
|200-day moving average||$0.7888|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.121|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Eagle Mountain Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Eagle Mountain Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||3.57%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||-17.73%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-22.15%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-43.41%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||84.13%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||205.26%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||127.45%|
Eagle Mountain Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$45,231|
|Return on assets TTM||-70.54%|
|Return on equity TTM||-538.93%|
|Market capitalisation||$133.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Eagle Mountain Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Eagle Mountain Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Eagle Mountain Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Eagle Mountain Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.305 up to $1.39. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Eagle Mountain Mining 's is 2.4055. This would suggest that Eagle Mountain Mining 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Eagle Mountain Mining overview
Eagle Mountain Mining Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of mineral resources in Australia and the United States. It explores for copper, gold, and silver deposits. The company primarily focuses on its 100% owned Oracle Ridge Copper Mine in Arizona, the United States. It also owns 100% interest in the Silver Mountain project consisting of 20 patented mining claims, 420 unpatented mining claims, and 6 state exploration permits located in Arizona. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Stocks similar to Eagle Mountain Mining
Eagle Mountain Mining in the news
Eagle Mountain Mining Ltd (ASX:EM2) Placement Completes with Additional $1 Million
Eagle Mountain Mining : Application for quotation of securities - EM2
VIDEO: Eagle Mountain Mining Limited (ASX:EM2) CEO Tim Mason Explains the Results at Talon
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
5 Best Black Friday 2021 cruise deals to save on future sailings
Up to 50% off deposits, $400 onboard credit deposits, 60% off second guests, flexible bookings and more await.
Where to watch Buried online in Australia
Ninety minutes of oxygen and no way out.
Where to watch I Love a Mama’s Boy online in Australia
Uncomfortable family moments abound in this intriguing reality series.
Where to watch Escape to the Chateau online in Australia
This renovation show is on a whole new level.
Where to watch Warehouse 13 online in Australia
Mystery loves company.
Where to watch Ready Player One online in Australia
It's based on Ernest Cline's popular novel of the same name.
5 Black Friday deals to save money on stuff you actually need
Save on everyday bills this Black Friday with deals from Budget Direct, Vodafone and more.
Where to watch Hereditary online in Australia
Every family tree hides a secret.
Where to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them online in Australia
Explore a new era of J.K. Rowling's wizarding world.
Where to watch The Hangover Part II online in Australia
The Wolfpack is back – and they still love to party.
Ask an Expert