How to buy E79 Gold Mines (E79) shares
Learn how to easily invest in E79 Gold Mines shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
E79 Gold Mines is a gold business based in Australia. E79 Gold Mines shares (E79) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. E79 Gold Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,285. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in E79 Gold Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for E79 Gold Mines. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: E79. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until E79 Gold Mines reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of E79 Gold Mines. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
E79 Gold Mines stock price (ASX:E79)Use our graph to track the performance of E79 stocks over time.
E79 Gold Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.125 - $0.3|
|50-day moving average||$0.1606|
|200-day moving average||$0.2079|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.038|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy E79 Gold Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
E79 Gold Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||-3.57%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-12.90%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-30.77%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-44.90%|
E79 Gold Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-25,367|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
E79 Gold Mines share dividends
We're not expecting E79 Gold Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
E79 Gold Mines overview
E79 Gold Mines Limited operates as a gold exploration company. It focuses on holding two projects with tenements covering approximately 683 square kilometers of prospective ground in two proven gold producing greenstone belts in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Zamanco Minerals Limited and changed its name to E79 Gold Mines Limited in July 2021. E79 Gold Mines Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Stocks similar to E79 Gold Mines
E79 Gold Mines in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert