Where to buy Dyson products online with Afterpay
From beauty tools to vacuum cleaners, these retailers will allow you to use Afterpay to split the cost of Dyson's bestsellers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you're finding Dyson prices a little out of your budget, the online stores listed below will allow you to shop products from the brand with Afterpay.
The payment service allows you to break up the cost of your purchase into four, equal installments, making it easier to pay off.
Bear in mind that Afterpay does have a transaction limit (which varies depending on whether your account is linked to a credit or debit card), so you may not be able to purchase certain items through the service.
While THE ICONIC is mostly known as a beauty retailer, the site now has a beauty category that includes Dyson's hair tools. You can also find limited edition colourways of the Airwrap and Supersonic hairdryer here.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Same-day delivery available in some areas
- Saturday delivery available in some areas
As the official Dyson stockist, the Dyson online store is the ideal place to shop for your favourite products from the brand. It also offers exclusive products and deals, making it worth checking out.
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- Free click and collect on orders over $99
- 45-day money back guarantee
Online giant eBay is a go-to for both new and second-hand Dyson products. Not all items are able to be bought with Afterpay, but you'll see the service listed as a payment option on eligible product pages.
- Free shipping for eBay Plus members
- Huge stock levels
- Access to personal sellers, official stockists and resellers
If you're shopping for a Dyson vacuum cleaner, air purifier or fan, you can't go past Appliances Online. With regular deals, free shipping and Afterpay, the online retailer can help to make your next purchase more affordable.
- Free, next-day delivery to most Australian metro areas
- Best price guarantee
- 24/7 customer support
As one of the most competitively priced electronics retailers around, The Good Guys is a go-to for bargain hunters. It also stocks Dyson's full catalogue, including popular beauty tools like the Corrale and the Airwrap.
- One-hour click and collect
- Next-day delivery available in some areas
- Interest-free payment plans also available
Online shopping platform Kogan is known to offer great deals on popular products, including Dyson's range of vacuums and fans. If you're looking to save on your next Dyson appliance, the site is worth a look when you're comparing prices.
- Free shipping on eligible items with a Kogan First membership
- Fast shipping available on eligible items
- Returns accepted within 14 days
While Myer is mostly known for its wide range of fashion and beauty, the department store also stocks a large range of electronics. While it doesn't stock Dyson's full catalogue, you will find the most popular appliances and beauty tools by the brand available here.
- Free shipping on orders over $49
- Returns accepted within 60 days
- Earn rewards points on every shop with a MYER one membership
Upmarket department store David Jones supplies most products by the Dyson brand, including limited edition versions of its beauty tools. It also runs regular sales throughout the year, which often include Dyson products.
- Free express shipping on orders over $50
- Free click and collect
- Returns accepted within 60 days for more items
With free shipping to metro areas and a range of buy now pay later service options, ShopZero makes it easy to get a few dollars off your next Dyson purchase.
- Free shipping to Australian metro areas
- Returns accepted within 30 days
- $20 off your first order with email signup
DELETED (Oz Hair & Beauty)
If you're looking to shop Dyson's hair range in a hurry, Oz Hair & Beauty has the standard collection available for express, same-day and Saturday delivery.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Express shipping available
- Same-day and Saturday delivery available
Known for its massive sales and competitive prices, JB Hi-Fi is one of the most popular electronics retailers around. With the option to check out with Afterpay too, JB Hi-Fi makes Dyson's appliance range much more affordable.
- One-hour click and collect available
- Weekly sales
- Zip and LatitudePay also available
Those looking to shop older Dyson vacuum models should look no further than Big W. The affordable department store carries a select range of stock, which it regularly discounts during sales events.
- Same-day delivery available to Australian metro areas
- Free same-day pick-up available
- Returns accepted within 90 days
If you're struggling to find Dyson's hair tool range at major retailers, Hairhouse is worth a look. The store stocks the full standard range, including the Corrale, Airwrap and Supersonic hair dryer.
- Free shipping on orders over $30
- Same-day shipping available
- Click and collect available
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Dyson: Free shipping on orders over $99
- eBay: Free shipping on selected items
Appliances Online: Free next-day delivery to most Australian metropolitan areas
- Kogan: Free shipping for Kogan First members and on marked items
- Myer: Free shipping on orders over $49
- David Jones: Free shipping on orders over $50
Shop Zero: Free shipping on all orders within metro areas Australia-wide
- Sephora: Free shipping on orders over $25
- DELETED (Oz Hair & Beauty): Free shipping on orders over $50
- Hairhouse: Free shipping on orders over $30
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a buy now pay later service that allows you to purchase a product and then pay off the balance in four equal instalments over two-week periods.
Provided you make the payments on time, this service is completely interest-free.
Afterpay does have a transaction limit, which is dependent on whether you have linked your account to a debit card or a credit card, so keep this in mind when you're shopping for more expensive items.
To find out more, see our guide to Afterpay.
Current shopping deals
Main image credit: Pinterest
More guides on Finder
Ecovacs Deebot X1 Omni review: Finally, a robot mop you can rely on
More effective than waiting for a witch to enchant servants into being sentient home care tools.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Origin review: A sore reminder of technology past
I wish I never met the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Origin.
Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+ review: The ute of vacuums
A wonderfully powerful vacuum that lacks the versatility of its cordless siblings..
Samsung Clean Station review: It makes a monolithic grey box sexy
An overkill solution to a minor problem, but it's great. You definitely don't need it, but you almost definitely want it.
Samsung Jet 70 Complete review: The vacuum Goldilocks would pick
The Samsung Jet 70 Complete is not too feature-poor and not too expensive – it's juuust right.
Eufy Robovac X8 Hybrid review: Powerful and smart vacuuming, but not a great robomop
Eufy's Robovac has a lot of cleaning power and its mopping system is easy to maintain, but it's not quite as good as its core vacuum function.
Samsung Jet 90 Complete review: A very nice vacuum but with compromises
The Samsung Jet 90 Complete is a very nice vacuum, but doesn’t offer enough to justify the price tag.
Samsung Jet 60 Pet review: A solid mid-range stick vacuum… if you don’t have pets
The Samsung 60 Pet has premium design points at a more affordable price point, but is let down by 1 accessory.
Dyson V15 Detect review: It brings a laser to the party
The only vacuum you'll ever need… but it'll cost you.
Ask an Expert