How to buy DXN shares | A$0.023
Own DXN shares in just a few minutes.
DXN Limited is an information technology services business based in Australia. DXN shares (DXN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.023 – the same closing value as a week prior. DXN has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.2 million.
How to buy shares in DXN
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DXN . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DXN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DXN reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.023, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DXN . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
DXN share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DXN stocks over time.
DXN shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.023|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.008 - AUDA$0.0758|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0249|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0204|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.035|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy DXN stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DXN price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.023|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-8.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||21.05%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||27.78%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-60.55%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-83.66%|
|3 years (2017-09-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-17)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$5.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-19.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-79.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DXN share dividends
We're not expecting DXN to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
DXN share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, DXN 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.0758. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while DXN 's is 2.1262. This would suggest that DXN 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
DXN Limited designs, builds, owns, and operates data centers and related infrastructure for communications networks in Australia. The company's data centers provide colocation services that offer space, power, cooling, and physical security for clients to house their computer servers, and related storage and networking equipment. It also engineers, constructs, and commissions data center solutions hyperscale data centers, edge data centers, and telecommunications applications. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Balcatta, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert