How to buy Duxton Broadacre Farms shares | A$1.05
Own Duxton Broadacre Farms shares in just a few minutes.
Duxton Broadacre Farms Limited is a farm products business based in Australia. Duxton Broadacre Farms shares (DBF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.05 – an increase of 3.96% over the previous week. Duxton Broadacre Farms has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12.6 million.
How to buy shares in Duxton Broadacre Farms
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Duxton Broadacre Farms . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DBF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Duxton Broadacre Farms reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.05, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Duxton Broadacre Farms . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Duxton Broadacre Farms key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Duxton Broadacre Farms stock a buy or sell?
- Duxton Broadacre Farms performance over time
- Duxton Broadacre Farms 's financials
- How volatile are Duxton Broadacre Farms shares?
- Does Duxton Broadacre Farms pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Duxton Broadacre Farms 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Duxton Broadacre Farms 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $1.05, which is 4.55% down on its pre-crash value of $1.1 and 7.14% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.98.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Duxton Broadacre Farms shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $859.65 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $921.05.
Duxton Broadacre Farms share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DBF stocks over time.
Duxton Broadacre Farms shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.05|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.98 - AUDA$1.23|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.0397|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.0467|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.026|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Duxton Broadacre Farms stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Duxton Broadacre Farms price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||4.48%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-0.47%|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||7.14%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-31.82%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-20)||N/A|
Duxton Broadacre Farms financials
|Revenue TTM||$12.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$44.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Duxton Broadacre Farms share dividends
We're not expecting Duxton Broadacre Farms to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Duxton Broadacre Farms share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Duxton Broadacre Farms 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.98 up to $1.23. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Duxton Broadacre Farms 's is 0.0166. This would suggest that Duxton Broadacre Farms 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Duxton Broadacre Farms overview
Duxton Broadacre Farms Limited primarily engages in the sowing and harvesting of dryland and irrigated crops in Australia. The company is also involved in the infrastructure maintenance and upgrade; trading and breeding of livestock; and sale of grains, pulses, and lucerne. Its products include hay, oils, cotton, mungbean, chickpea, wheat, barley, and canola, as well as cattle, sheep, and wool. The company was formerly known as Merriment Rural Investments Pty Ltd and changed its name to Duxton Broadacre Farms Limited July 2017. Duxton Broadacre Farms Limited was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Stirling, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert