How to buy Duxton Broadacre Farms (DBF) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Duxton Broadacre Farms shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Duxton Broadacre Farms is a farm products business based in Australia. Duxton Broadacre Farms shares (DBF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Duxton Broadacre Farms has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $17.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Duxton Broadacre Farms
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Duxton Broadacre Farms . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DBF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Duxton Broadacre Farms reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Duxton Broadacre Farms . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Duxton Broadacre Farms key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Duxton Broadacre Farms stock a buy or sell?
- Duxton Broadacre Farms performance over time
- Duxton Broadacre Farms 's financials
- How volatile are Duxton Broadacre Farms shares?
- Does Duxton Broadacre Farms pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Duxton Broadacre Farms stock price (ASX:DBF)Use our graph to track the performance of DBF stocks over time.
Duxton Broadacre Farms shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.262 - $1.895|
|50-day moving average||$1.7961|
|200-day moving average||$1.6928|
|Dividend yield||$0 (3.57%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.077|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Duxton Broadacre Farms stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Duxton Broadacre Farms price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||5.67%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-3.28%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-5.35%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||18.00%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||32.09%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||77.00%|
|3 years (2019-06-26)||51.28%|
Is Duxton Broadacre Farms under- or over-valued?
Valuing Duxton Broadacre Farms stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Duxton Broadacre Farms 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Duxton Broadacre Farms 's EBITDA
Duxton Broadacre Farms 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.7 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Duxton Broadacre Farms 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Duxton Broadacre Farms financials
|Revenue TTM||$17.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$75.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Duxton Broadacre Farms share dividends
We're not expecting Duxton Broadacre Farms to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Duxton Broadacre Farms share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Duxton Broadacre Farms 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.262 up to $1.895. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Duxton Broadacre Farms 's is 0.0204. This would suggest that Duxton Broadacre Farms 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Duxton Broadacre Farms overview
Duxton Farms Ltd primarily engages in the sowing and harvesting of dryland and irrigated crops in Australia. The company is also involved in the infrastructure maintenance and upgrade; trading and breeding of livestock; and sale of grains, pulses, and lucerne. Its products include hay, cotton, chickpea, wheat, barley, and field peas, as well as cattle, sheep, and wool. The company was formerly known as Duxton Broadacre Farms Limited and changed its name to Duxton Farms Ltd in December 2021. Duxton Farms Ltd was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Stirling, Australia.
Stocks similar to Duxton Broadacre Farms
Duxton Broadacre Farms in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert