How to buy Duketon Mining shares | A$0.235
Own Duketon Mining shares in just a few minutes.
Duketon Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Duketon Mining shares (DKM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.235 – a decrease of 2.08% over the previous week. Duketon Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $20 million.
How to buy shares in Duketon Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Duketon Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DKM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Duketon Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.235, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Duketon Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Duketon Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DKM stocks over time.
Duketon Mining shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.235|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.1 - AUDA$0.285|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.23|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1743|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.15|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Duketon Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Duketon Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||-2.08%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||2.17%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||42.42%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||113.64%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||2.17%|
|2 years (2018-09-17)||20.51%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||88.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-16)||135.00%|
Is Duketon Mining under- or over-valued?
Valuing Duketon Mining stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Duketon Mining 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Duketon Mining 's P/E ratio
Duketon Mining 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2x. In other words, Duketon Mining shares trade at around 2x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Duketon Mining 's EBITDA
Duketon Mining 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $17.6 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Duketon Mining 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Duketon Mining financials
|Revenue TTM||$20 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-12%|
|Return on equity TTM||136.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$29 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Duketon Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Duketon Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Duketon Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Duketon Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.1 up to $0.285. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Duketon Mining 's is 1.2681. This would suggest that Duketon Mining 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Duketon Mining overview
Duketon Mining Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources in Australia. The company primarily explores for nickel, platinum group elements, and other base metals. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Duketon project located within the prospective Duketon Greenstone Belt, north of Laverton in the Eastern Goldfields mineral province. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert