How to buy Dubber Corporation (DUB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Dubber Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dubber Corporation Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Dubber Corporation shares (DUB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Dubber Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $20.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Dubber Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dubber Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DUB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dubber Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dubber Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Dubber Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Dubber Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Dubber Corporation performance over time
- Dubber Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Dubber Corporation shares?
- Does Dubber Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Dubber Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Dubber Corporation stock price (ASX:DUB)Use our graph to track the performance of DUB stocks over time.
Dubber Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.16 - $4.33|
|50-day moving average||$3.6392|
|200-day moving average||$3.1152|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.128|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Dubber Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dubber Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-14)||-0.31%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||-15.18%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||1.25%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||43.36%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||161.29%|
|2 years (2019-10-24)||134.78%|
|3 years (2018-10-24)||582.11%|
|5 years (2016-10-24)||511.32%|
Dubber Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$20.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-12,027,188|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-72.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$964 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dubber Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Dubber Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Dubber Corporation 's shares ever split?
Dubber Corporation 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 16 December 2014. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Dubber Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Dubber Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Dubber Corporation 's share price.
Dubber Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dubber Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.16 up to $4.33. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dubber Corporation 's is 1.5757. This would suggest that Dubber Corporation 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Dubber Corporation overview
Dubber Corporation Limited operates a unified call recording platform in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. The company offers Dubber platform, a secure and scalable call recording solution; and Dubber AI, transcribes content to facilitate key word search, as well as gives sentiment ratings based on the language used during the call. It also provides OpenAPI solution that provides an intelligent call analytics service, which monitors statistics, such as call duration, wait time, talk time, hold time, and others; and Meeting recorder, which allows users to record meetings from their phone and store them securely in the cloud, as well as compliant features and services to service providers. The company was formerly known as Crucible Gold Limited and changed its name to Dubber Corporation Limited in December 2014. Dubber Corporation Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Dubber Corporation
Dubber Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert