How to buy DTI Group shares | A$0.022
Own DTI Group shares in just a few minutes.
DTI Group Limited is a security & protection services business based in Australia. DTI Group shares (DTI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.022 – the same closing value as a week prior. DTI Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $14.1 million.
How to buy shares in DTI Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DTI Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DTI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DTI Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.022, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DTI Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted DTI Group 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, DTI Group 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.022, which is 4.35% down on its pre-crash value of $0.023 and 10.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.02.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of DTI Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,100.00.
DTI Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DTI stocks over time.
DTI Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.022|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.02 - AUDA$0.031|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0248|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0249|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.044|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy DTI Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DTI Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-24)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-01)||-15.38%|
|3 months (2020-07-01)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-01)||10.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-30)||-8.33%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-68.57%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-83.08%|
|5 years (2015-10-01)||-88.77%|
DTI Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$14.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||-52.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DTI Group share dividends
We're not expecting DTI Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
DTI Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, DTI Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.031. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while DTI Group 's is 1.0096. This would suggest that DTI Group 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
DTI Group overview
DTI Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies integrated surveillance and passenger communication systems, and fleet management solutions worldwide. Its surveillance solutions comprising hardware systems that incorporate videos, audios, GPS tracking, communications, and recording technology, as well as support through sophisticated device and data management software providing fleet-wide, CCTV, and vehicle management solutions. The company's passenger communication solutions include hardware systems, which incorporate real time passenger information through graphical and high brightness displays, public address and hearing aid loop communications, passenger emergency communications, and driver awareness systems incorporating live viewing of passengers, and infotainment systems, as well as support through a device and content management software to provide a comprehensive, fleet-wide, and passenger information management solutions. It also offers managed services, such as back-end control room communications and infrastructure comprising wide-area urban surveillance, driver development and risk mitigation, video management, vehicle data analysis and monitoring, schedule adherence analysis, IT infrastructure, help desk, technical support and monitoring, and first line maintenance services. The company's products are used in law enforcement, depot, passenger and heavy haul rail, mining, taxi, bus and coach, tram and LRV solution, and level applications. It serves transit agencies, transit vehicle manufacturers, and transit operators. DTI Group Limited was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert