How to buy DTI Group shares
Own DTI Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
DTI Group Limited is a security & protection services business based in Australia. DTI Group shares (DTI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. DTI Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $14.1 million..
How to buy shares in DTI Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DTI Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DTI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DTI Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.02, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DTI Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
DTI Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DTI stocks over time.
DTI Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.02 - $0.031|
|50-day moving average||$0.0223|
|200-day moving average||$0.0249|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.044|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy DTI Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DTI Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||5.26%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-9.09%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||-9.09%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-4.76%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-54.55%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-84.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-91.83%|
DTI Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$14.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||-52.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DTI Group share dividends
We're not expecting DTI Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
DTI Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, DTI Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.031. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while DTI Group 's is 0.9193. This would suggest that DTI Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
DTI Group overview
DTI Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies integrated surveillance and passenger communication systems, and fleet management solutions worldwide. Its surveillance solutions comprising hardware systems that incorporate videos, audios, GPS tracking, communications, and recording technology, as well as support through sophisticated device and data management software providing fleet-wide, CCTV, and vehicle management solutions. The company's passenger communication solutions include hardware systems, which incorporate real time passenger information through graphical and high brightness displays, public address and hearing aid loop communications, passenger emergency communications, and driver awareness systems incorporating live viewing of passengers, and infotainment systems, as well as support through a device and content management software to provide a comprehensive, fleet-wide, and passenger information management solutions. It also offers managed services, such as back-end control room communications and infrastructure comprising wide-area urban surveillance, driver development and risk mitigation, video management, vehicle data analysis and monitoring, schedule adherence analysis, IT infrastructure, help desk, technical support and monitoring, and first line maintenance services. The company's products are used in law enforcement, depot, passenger and heavy haul rail, mining, taxi, bus and coach, tram and LRV solution, and level applications. It serves transit agencies, transit vehicle manufacturers, and transit operators. DTI Group Limited was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy DTI Group units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy DTI Group units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert