How to buy Dropsuite shares | A$0.065
Own Dropsuite shares in just a few minutes.
Dropsuite Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Dropsuite shares (DSE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.065 – a decrease of 1.52% over the previous week. Dropsuite has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.6 million.
How to buy shares in Dropsuite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dropsuite . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DSE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dropsuite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.065, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dropsuite . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Dropsuite 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Dropsuite 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.065, which is 32.31% up on its pre-crash value of $0.044 and 140.74% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.027.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Dropsuite shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $642.86 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,547.62.
Dropsuite share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DSE stocks over time.
Dropsuite shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.065|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.027 - AUDA$0.09|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0672|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0566|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Dropsuite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dropsuite price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-24)||3.17%|
|1 month (2020-09-01)||-7.14%|
|3 months (2020-07-01)||6.56%|
|6 months (2020-04-01)||62.50%|
|1 year (2019-10-01)||109.68%|
|2 years (2018-10-01)||-50.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||6.56%|
|5 years (2015-10-01)||11.49%|
|Revenue TTM||$5.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-795,568|
|Return on assets TTM||-42.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-85.98%|
|Market capitalisation||$36 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dropsuite share dividends
We're not expecting Dropsuite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Dropsuite 's shares ever split?
Dropsuite 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 16 August 2016. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Dropsuite shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Dropsuite shares which in turn could have impacted Dropsuite 's share price.
Dropsuite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dropsuite 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.09. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dropsuite 's is 1.6298. This would suggest that Dropsuite 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Dropsuite Limited operates a cloud based software platform worldwide. The company offers Dropsuite Website Backup, a cloud-based website, database backup, and monitoring service that allows website owners to securely backup, recover, monitor, and protect their website data; Dropsuite Email Backup, a cloud-based solution that automatically protects and recovers all business critical email data; Dropsuite Email Archiving, a cloud-based email archiving solution to store, safeguard, manage, and discover data from email systems; and Dropsuite for Office 365, a backup and archiving solution. It also provides Reseller Provisioning Platform, which allows reseller partners to add, suspend, modify, and unsubscribe users manually from the reseller portal. The company serves financial services, government, healthcare, law firms, and manufacturing industries. The company was incorporated in 1983 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert