How to buy Dotz Nano shares
Own Dotz Nano shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dotz Nano Limited is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. Dotz Nano shares (DTZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Dotz Nano has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $375,811. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Dotz Nano
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dotz Nano . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DTZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dotz Nano reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dotz Nano . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Dotz Nano share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DTZ stocks over time.
Dotz Nano shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.08 - $0.39|
|50-day moving average||$0.3244|
|200-day moving average||$0.287|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Dotz Nano stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dotz Nano price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-18)||-12.50%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||8.62%|
|3 months (2021-03-25)||-7.35%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||31.25%|
|1 year (2020-06-25)||250.00%|
|2 years (2019-06-25)||320.00%|
|3 years (2018-06-25)||320.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||-99.65%|
Dotz Nano financials
|Gross profit TTM||$110,930|
|Return on assets TTM||-64.71%|
|Return on equity TTM||-122.02%|
|Market capitalisation||$139.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dotz Nano share dividends
We're not expecting Dotz Nano to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Dotz Nano 's shares ever split?
Dotz Nano 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 5 September 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Dotz Nano shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Dotz Nano shares which in turn could have impacted Dotz Nano 's share price.
Dotz Nano share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dotz Nano 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.08 up to $0.39. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dotz Nano 's is 0.5667. This would suggest that Dotz Nano 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Dotz Nano overview
Dotz Nano Limited, a technology company, develops and commercializes graphene quantum dots for use in tracing, anti-counterfeiting, and product-liability applications. It provides ValiDotz, BioDotz, Fluorensic, and InSpec solutions for use in crude oil and gas, agrochemicals tagging, polymer tagging, bioimaging, DEF, lubricant, frac fluids tracing, and print and package industry segments. The company sells its products through distributors in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and Australia. It has scientific collaborations and partnerships with various academic institutes. Dotz Nano Limited is headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
VR gaming deal: $77 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Ask an Expert