How to buy Doriemus Plc (DOR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Doriemus Plc shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Doriemus Plc is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Doriemus Plc shares (DOR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Doriemus Plc has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $10.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Doriemus Plc
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Doriemus Plc. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DOR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Doriemus Plc reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Doriemus Plc. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Doriemus Plc stock price (ASX:DOR)Use our graph to track the performance of DOR stocks over time.
Doriemus Plc shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.065 - $0.385|
|50-day moving average||$0.1036|
|200-day moving average||$0.1623|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.036|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Doriemus Plc stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Doriemus Plc price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-12)||5.88%|
|1 month (2022-04-19)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2022-02-18)||-35.71%|
|6 months (2021-11-19)||-37.93%|
|1 year (2021-05-19)||38.46%|
|2 years (2020-05-19)||291.30%|
|3 years (2019-05-17)||28.57%|
Is Doriemus Plc under- or over-valued?
Valuing Doriemus Plc stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Doriemus Plc's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Doriemus Plc's EBITDA
Doriemus Plc's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $691,000 (£390,725).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Doriemus Plc's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Doriemus Plc financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-15,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-33.99%|
|Return on equity TTM||-92.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Doriemus Plc share dividends
We're not expecting Doriemus Plc to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Doriemus Plc share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Doriemus Plc's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.065 up to $0.385. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Doriemus Plc's is 0.1035. This would suggest that Doriemus Plc's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Doriemus Plc overview
Doriemus Plc invests in and/or acquires oil and gas properties in the United Kingdom. It holds Horse Hill petroleum exploration and development license, which include PEDL137 license that covers 99.29 square kilometers and PEDL246 license covering an area of 43.58 square kilometers located to the north of Gatwick Airport in Surrey; and 5% interest in Isle of Wight petroleum exploration and development license, which covers an area of 200 square kilometers. The company was formerly known as TEP Exchange Group PLC and changed its name to Doriemus PLC in July 2013. Doriemus Plc was incorporated in 1999 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Doriemus Plc in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the OD6 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the OD6 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Winton Land (WTN) shares
Steps to owning and managing Winton Land shares.
How to invest in the Summit Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Summit Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF (DIGA)
The picks and shovels approach is one way to gain exposure to the crypto market. Here is an ETF you could consider.
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Cosmos Bitcoin ETF (CBTC)
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
How to invest in 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coolabah Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Coolabah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert