How to buy Donaco International shares | A$0.034
Own Donaco International shares in just a few minutes.
Donaco International Limited is a resorts & casinos business based in Australia. Donaco International shares (DNA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.034 – an increase of 6.25% over the previous week. Donaco International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $53.5 million.
How to buy shares in Donaco International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Donaco International . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DNA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Donaco International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.034, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Donaco International . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Donaco International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Donaco International stock a buy or sell?
- Donaco International performance over time
- Are Donaco International shares over-valued?
- Donaco International 's financials
- How volatile are Donaco International shares?
- Does Donaco International pay a dividend?
- Have Donaco International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Donaco International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DNA stocks over time.
Donaco International shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.034|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.026 - AUDA$0.1|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0331|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0397|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.236|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Donaco International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Donaco International price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||6.25%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||9.68%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-24.44%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-5.56%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-42.37%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-81.62%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||-92.44%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-94.73%|
Is Donaco International under- or over-valued?
Valuing Donaco International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Donaco International 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Donaco International 's PEG ratio
Donaco International 's "price/earnings-to-growth ratio" can be calculated by dividing its P/E ratio by its growth – to give 0.15. A low ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer better value, while a higher ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer worse value.
The PEG ratio provides a broader view than just the P/E ratio, as it gives more insight into Donaco International 's future profitability. By accounting for growth, it could also help you if you're comparing the share prices of multiple high-growth companies.
Donaco International 's EBITDA
Donaco International 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Donaco International 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Donaco International financials
|Revenue TTM||$53.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$21.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.54%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.34%|
|Market capitalisation||$39.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Donaco International share dividends
We're not expecting Donaco International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Donaco International 's shares ever split?
Donaco International 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 20 December 2012. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Donaco International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Donaco International shares which in turn could have impacted Donaco International 's share price.
Donaco International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Donaco International 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.026 up to $0.1. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Donaco International 's is 1.947. This would suggest that Donaco International 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Donaco International overview
Donaco International Limited engages in leisure and entertainment businesses in the Asia Pacific region. It operates Star Vegas Resort & Club, a casino and hotel complex comprising approximately 150 gaming tables, 1,000 slot machines, and 385 hotel rooms in Poipet, Cambodia; and Aristo International Hotel, a boutique casino comprising 400 hotel rooms in northern Vietnam, on the border with Yunnan Province, China. The company was incorporated in 1990 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert