How to buy Dome Gold Mines shares | A$0.175
Own Dome Gold Mines shares in just a few minutes.
Dome Gold Mines Ltd is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Dome Gold Mines shares (DME) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.175 – a decrease of 5.41% over the previous week. Dome Gold Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,302.
How to buy shares in Dome Gold Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dome Gold Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DME. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dome Gold Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.175, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dome Gold Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Dome Gold Mines share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DME stocks over time.
Dome Gold Mines shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.175|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.16 - AUDA$0.215|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1878|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1914|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Dome Gold Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dome Gold Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||-5.41%|
|1 month (2020-08-18)||-7.89%|
|3 months (2020-06-18)||-12.50%|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||-2.78%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-10.26%|
|2 years (2018-09-14)||-20.45%|
|3 years (2017-09-14)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-59.30%|
Dome Gold Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$54.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dome Gold Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Dome Gold Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Dome Gold Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dome Gold Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.16 up to $0.215. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dome Gold Mines 's is 0.0337. This would suggest that Dome Gold Mines 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Dome Gold Mines overview
Dome Gold Mines Ltd explores for and evaluates mineral deposits in Fiji. It explores for gold, copper, silver, mineral sands, and magnetite and non-magnetic heavy minerals. The company holds 100% interests in three special prospecting licenses, including the Sigatoka Iron Sand project covering an area of 2,522.69 hectares, which is situated on the south coast of Viti Levu; Ono Island project covering 3,028 ha that is located on Ono Island; and Nadrau project covering 33,213 ha that is located on the main island of Viti Levu. Dome Gold Mines Ltd was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert