How to buy Doctor Care Anywhere (DOC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Doctor Care Anywhere shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Doctor Care Anywhere is a health information services business based in Australia. Doctor Care Anywhere shares (DOC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Doctor Care Anywhere has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $25 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Doctor Care Anywhere
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Doctor Care Anywhere. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DOC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Doctor Care Anywhere reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Doctor Care Anywhere. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Doctor Care Anywhere stock price (ASX:DOC)Use our graph to track the performance of DOC stocks over time.
Doctor Care Anywhere shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.135 - $0.915|
|50-day moving average||$0.2114|
|200-day moving average||$0.4358|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.11|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Doctor Care Anywhere stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Doctor Care Anywhere price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||0.15|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||-23.08%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-43.40%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-73.45%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-82.76%|
Doctor Care Anywhere financials
|Revenue TTM||$25 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-54.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$57.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Doctor Care Anywhere share dividends
We're not expecting Doctor Care Anywhere to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Doctor Care Anywhere overview
Doctor Care Anywhere Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides digital healthcare and development services in the United Kingdom, Australia, and the Republic of Ireland. It offers services in the areas of appointments, patient records, prescriptions, referrals and fit notes, service improvements, and virtual GP consultations in the form of video and phone. The company provides treatments for allergies, bites and stings, cold and flu, headaches and migraines, joint pains, lifestyle support, mental and sexual health, skin conditions, and stomach and digestive problems, as well as offers virtual healthcare, technology platform licensing, and digital design services. It serves medical insurers, employers, retailers, healthcare providers, and direct sales to the public. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Stocks similar to Doctor Care Anywhere
Doctor Care Anywhere in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Get more from Finder
With the cost of living rising, how can you get more in your pocket?
Ask an Expert