How to buy DiscovEx Resources shares
Own DiscovEx Resources shares in just a few minutes.
DiscovEx Resources Limited is a copper business based in Australia. DiscovEx Resources shares (DCX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. DiscovEx Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $60,240.
How to buy shares in DiscovEx Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DiscovEx Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DCX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DiscovEx Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DiscovEx Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
DiscovEx Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DCX stocks over time.
DiscovEx Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.011|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.008|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0062|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0021|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy DiscovEx Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DiscovEx Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$60,240|
|Return on assets TTM||-90.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||-162.62%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DiscovEx Resources share dividends
We're not expecting DiscovEx Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
DiscovEx Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, DiscovEx Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.011. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while DiscovEx Resources 's is 1.2729. This would suggest that DiscovEx Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
DiscovEx Resources overview
DiscovEx Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for gold and base metal mineral deposits. The company holds 80% interest in Edjudina Gold Project, comprising four tenements that covers an area of approximately 280 square kilometers located in the southern Laverton, Western Australia; and 100% interest in the Monument Gold project that comprises 18 tenements covering an area of approximately 288 square kilometers located to the west of Laverton in Western Australia. It also has interests in the Newington Gold project. The company was formerly known as Syndicated Metals Limited and changed its name to DiscovEx Resources Limited in March 2020. DiscovEx Resources Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert