How to buy Dimerix (DXB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Dimerix shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dimerix Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Dimerix shares (DXB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Dimerix has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Dimerix
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dimerix . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DXB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dimerix reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dimerix . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Dimerix stock price (ASX:DXB)Use our graph to track the performance of DXB stocks over time.
Dimerix shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.175 - $0.38|
|50-day moving average||$0.2964|
|200-day moving average||$0.2569|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.032|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Dimerix stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dimerix price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-21)||17.86%|
|1 month (2021-08-27)||3.13%|
|3 months (2021-06-28)||60.98%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||32.00%|
|1 year (2020-09-28)||34.69%|
|2 years (2019-09-27)||247.37%|
|3 years (2018-09-28)||214.29%|
|5 years (2016-09-28)||-94.59%|
|Revenue TTM||$4.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-40.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-138.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$77 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dimerix share dividends
We're not expecting Dimerix to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Dimerix 's shares ever split?
Dimerix 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 22 October 2017. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Dimerix shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Dimerix shares which in turn could have impacted Dimerix 's share price.
Dimerix share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dimerix 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.175 up to $0.38. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dimerix 's is 1.1363. This would suggest that Dimerix 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Dimerix Limited, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products for unmet medical needs. The company develops DMX-200 that is in two Phase 3 clinical trials for COVID respiratory complications; DMX-200, a Phase 3 clinical trial for focal segmental glomerulosclerosis disease; and DMX-700 that is in pre-clinical development for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Fitzroy, Australia.
Stocks similar to Dimerix
Dimerix in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Austral Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Austral Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Rio Tinto’s share price sets sights on $100
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 5% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert