How to buy Dimerix (DXB) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Dimerix shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dimerix is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Dimerix shares (DXB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Dimerix has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Dimerix
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dimerix . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DXB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dimerix reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dimerix . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Dimerix stock price (ASX:DXB)Use our graph to track the performance of DXB stocks over time.
Dimerix shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.12 - $0.48|
|50-day moving average||$0.149|
|200-day moving average||$0.2203|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.037|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Dimerix stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dimerix price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-7.41%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-13.79%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-28.57%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-48.98%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-41.86%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-64.79%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||47.06%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-96.35%|
|Revenue TTM||$4.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-42.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-78.06%|
|Market capitalisation||$43.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dimerix share dividends
We're not expecting Dimerix to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Dimerix 's shares ever split?
Dimerix 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 23 October 2017. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Dimerix shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Dimerix shares which in turn could have impacted Dimerix 's share price.
Dimerix share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dimerix 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.12 up to $0.48. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dimerix 's is 1.1472. This would suggest that Dimerix 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Dimerix Limited, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products for unmet medical needs. The company develops DMX-200 that is in two Phase 3 clinical trials for COVID respiratory complications; DMX-200, a Phase 3 clinical trial for focal segmental glomerulosclerosis disease; and DMX-700 that is in pre-clinical development for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Fitzroy, Australia.
Stocks similar to Dimerix
Dimerix in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert