How to buy DigitalX shares
Own DigitalX shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
DigitalX Limited is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. DigitalX shares (DCC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. DigitalX has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $43.3 million.
How to buy shares in DigitalX
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DigitalX. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DCC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DigitalX reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.07, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DigitalX. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
DigitalX share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DCC stocks over time.
DigitalX shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.135|
|50-day moving average||$0.0869|
|200-day moving average||$0.0579|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy DigitalX stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DigitalX price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-13.58%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-18.60%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||29.63%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||191.67%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||133.33%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||59.09%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-78.46%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-62.16%|
|Operating margin TTM||235.01%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,338,455|
|Return on assets TTM||-25.37%|
|Return on equity TTM||-47.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$43.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DigitalX share dividends
We're not expecting DigitalX to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have DigitalX's shares ever split?
DigitalX's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 13 May 2014. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your DigitalX shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for DigitalX shares which in turn could have impacted DigitalX's share price.
DigitalX share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, DigitalX's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.135. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while DigitalX's is 2.6052. This would suggest that DigitalX's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
DigitalX Limited provides blockchain application development and digital asset management services in Australia. It operates through Blockchain Consulting and Asset Management segments. The Blockchain Consulting segment offers consulting, technical due diligence, and design and development solutions to businesses. The Asset Management segment operates digital assets portfolio under the DigitalX Fund and the DigitalX BTC Fund for high net worth and institutional investors. The company was formerly known as Digital CC Limited and changed its name to DigitalX Limited in December 2015. DigitalX Limited was incorporated in 1988 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy DigitalX units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy DigitalX units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert