How to buy Digital Wine Ventures shares | A$0.054
Own Digital Wine Ventures shares in just a few minutes.
Digital Wine Ventures Limited is a beverages—wineries & distilleries business based in Australia. Digital Wine Ventures shares (DW8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.054 – a decrease of 3.57% over the previous week. Digital Wine Ventures has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $510,195.
How to buy shares in Digital Wine Ventures
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Digital Wine Ventures . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DW8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Digital Wine Ventures reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.054, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Digital Wine Ventures . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Digital Wine Ventures key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Digital Wine Ventures stock a buy or sell?
- Digital Wine Ventures performance over time
- Digital Wine Ventures 's financials
- How volatile are Digital Wine Ventures shares?
- Does Digital Wine Ventures pay a dividend?
- Have Digital Wine Ventures shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Digital Wine Ventures 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Digital Wine Ventures 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.054, which is 87.04% up on its pre-crash value of $0.007 and 1,250.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.004.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Digital Wine Ventures shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $625.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $6,750.00.
Digital Wine Ventures share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DW8 stocks over time.
Digital Wine Ventures shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.054|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.065|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0392|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0189|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Digital Wine Ventures stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Digital Wine Ventures price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-12.90%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||63.64%|
|3 months (2020-06-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||980.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||800.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||445.45%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||171.36%|
Digital Wine Ventures financials
|Gross profit TTM||$17,680|
|Return on assets TTM||-104.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||-290.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$78.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Digital Wine Ventures share dividends
We're not expecting Digital Wine Ventures to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Digital Wine Ventures 's shares ever split?
Digital Wine Ventures 's shares were split on a 2:5 basis on 1 December 2016. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 2 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Digital Wine Ventures shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 150% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Digital Wine Ventures shares which in turn could have impacted Digital Wine Ventures 's share price.
Digital Wine Ventures share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Digital Wine Ventures 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.065. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Digital Wine Ventures 's is 0.5869. This would suggest that Digital Wine Ventures 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Digital Wine Ventures overview
Digital Wine Ventures Limited operates as a wine distribution company in Australia. The company operates WINEDEPOT, a cloud-based technology platform to sell wine. It also offers wine storage services. The company was formerly known as Dawine Limited. Digital Wine Ventures Limited is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert