We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in DiamondPeak Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for DiamondPeak Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DPHC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DiamondPeak Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of DiamondPeak Holdings, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DiamondPeak Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Price details for DiamondPeak Holdings (DPHC)
DiamondPeak Holdings stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of DPHC stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy DiamondPeak Holdings shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DiamondPeak Holdings company summary
DiamondPeak Holdings (DPHC) is a leading N/A business based in the USA. DiamondPeak Holdings (DPHC) is listed on the NASDAQ and employs 0 staff.
|Industry||Shell Companies||Currency symbol||$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||DiamondPeak Holdings Corp||ISIN||US54405Q1004|
|Currency code||USD||Sector||Financial Services|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||0|
Detailed company information
As of October 23, 2020, DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. was acquired by Lordstown Motors Corp., in a reverse merger transaction. DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was founded in 2018 and is based in New York, New York.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kodak shares | US$8.14
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares | US$9.5
Steps to owning and managing Sorrento Therapeutics shares from Australia.
How to buy Marathon Patent Group shares | US$22.39
Steps to owning and managing Marathon Patent Group shares from Australia.
How to buy Kandi Technologies shares | US$7.91
Steps to owning and managing Kandi Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Taoping shares | US$3.01
Steps to owning and managing Taoping shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts shares | US$29.8
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares | US$2.33
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
How to buy ADT shares | US$8.78
Steps to owning and managing ADT shares from Australia.
How to buy Rocket Companies shares | US$19.6
Steps to owning and managing Rocket Companies shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert