How to buy Diablo Resources (DBO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Diablo Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Diablo Resources is a gold business based in Australia. Diablo Resources shares (DBO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Diablo Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $4.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Diablo Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Diablo Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DBO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Diablo Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Diablo Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Diablo Resources stock price (ASX:DBO)Use our graph to track the performance of DBO stocks over time.
Diablo Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.05 - $0.207|
|50-day moving average||$0.0768|
|200-day moving average||$0.1108|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Diablo Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Diablo Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-22)||3.70%|
|1 month (2022-05-30)||-17.65%|
|3 months (2022-03-30)||-40.74%|
Diablo Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Diablo Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Diablo Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Diablo Resources overview
Diablo Resources Limited engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the United States. The Company holds a 100% interest in the Devils Canyon Project comprising 90 BLM claims located on the Carlin Gold trend in Nevada; the Western Desert Project, which comprises 257 BLM claims and a state lease located in Western Utah near the Nevada border; and the Lone Pine Project that comprises 2 patented mining claims located west of Salmon, Idaho, as well as 268 mineral claims covering an area of approximately 21.85 square kilometers. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Diablo Resources
Diablo Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert