How to buy DGL group shares
Own DGL group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
DGL Group Ltd is a conglomerates business based in Australia. DGL group shares (DGL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. DGL group has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $331.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in DGL group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DGL group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DGL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DGL group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DGL group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
DGL group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DGL stocks over time.
DGL group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.935 - $1.42|
|50-day moving average||$1.2356|
|200-day moving average||$1.2356|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy DGL group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DGL group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$331.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DGL group share dividends
We're not expecting DGL group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
DGL group overview
DGL Group Limited engages in the chemical manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, and environmental solution businesses in Australia and New Zealand. Its Chemical Manufacturing division produces a range of specialty chemicals; and undertakes advanced formulation and contract manufacturing on behalf of third parties. This division manufactures trademark brands, including the Hardman water treatment range, Alset, and Chempro AdBlue. The company's Warehousing and Distribution division provides transport, logistics, and warehousing services focusing on dangerous and hazardous goods across Australia and New Zealand. It also manages logistics and distribution for other goods, including food, pharmaceutical products, agricultural products, security sensitive goods, and temperature-controlled products. This segment operates a fleet of 40 trucks, trailers, and road tankers. Its Environmental Solutions division offers collection, treatment, and disposal of liquid wastes, as well as end-of-life lead acid battery recycling, and lead smelting and refining services. The company serves small and medium sized enterprises and multi-national corporations across a range of sectors, including agriculture, water treatment, mining, construction, automotive, food, pharmaceutical, lead smelters, plastic recyclers, galvanizers, manufacturing, home and garden, and chemical suppliers. DGL Group Limited was incorporated in 1984 and is headquartered in Wollongong, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Australian-owned Internet providers
Many Internet providers in Australia are Aussie-owned but you might be surprised at which ones don’t make the list.
Today’s ASX top stocks: 8Vi Holdings (8VI ↑23.6%), Avita Medical (AVH ↑12.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 16 June 2021.
Introducing the Finder app
The Finder app is a powerful savings tool that tracks your money and finds you new ways to save. Download today.
Amazon Prime Day top beauty buys: 40% off FOREO, GHD, L’Oreal
From makeup to skincare to haircare, these are the hot beauty offers we're expecting to see this Prime Day.
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen will square off in what's being called Termination Day.
eBay kitchen EOFY sale: 75% off with these discount codes
Score up to 75% off cookwares and kitchen appliances when you add these 'hidden' discount codes during the eBay EFOY sale.
Why did the Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) share price drop?
Shares in the beverage maker had lifted nearly 15% since February.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals (DGL.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert