How to buy Devine shares | A$0.095
Own Devine shares in just a few minutes.
Devine Limited is a real estate—development business based in Australia. Devine shares (DVN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.095 – the same closing value as a week prior. Devine has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $15.8 million.
How to buy shares in Devine
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Devine . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DVN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Devine reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.095, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Devine . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Devine 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Devine 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.095, which is 32.14% down on its pre-crash value of $0.14 and 5.56% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.09.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Devine shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $785.71 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $678.57.
Devine share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DVN stocks over time.
Devine shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.095|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.079 - AUDA$0.16|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0916|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0913|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.109|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Devine stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Devine price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.095|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-5.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||5.56%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-13.64%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-38.71%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-68.33%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-73.97%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-85.04%|
Is Devine under- or over-valued?
Valuing Devine stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Devine 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Devine 's EBITDA
Devine 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $10.6 million (£6 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Devine 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$15.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Devine share dividends
We're not expecting Devine to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Devine 's shares ever split?
Devine 's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 1 November 2011. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Devine shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Devine shares which in turn could have impacted Devine 's share price.
Devine share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Devine 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.079 up to $0.16. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Devine 's is 0.4181. This would suggest that Devine 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Devine Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the land development and construction activities in Australia. It develops and sells apartment and mixed use projects; and constructs residential apartments, as well as offers property management services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Australia. Devine Limited is a subsidiary of CIMIC Residential Investments Pty Limited.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert