How to buy DevEx Resources shares | A$0.29
Own DevEx Resources shares in just a few minutes.
DevEx Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. DevEx Resources shares (DEV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.29 – an increase of 13.73% over the previous week. DevEx Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $633,533.
How to buy shares in DevEx Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DevEx Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DEV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DevEx Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.29, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DevEx Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- DevEx Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is DevEx Resources stock a buy or sell?
- DevEx Resources performance over time
- DevEx Resources 's financials
- How volatile are DevEx Resources shares?
- Does DevEx Resources pay a dividend?
- Have DevEx Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted DevEx Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, DevEx Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.29, which is 77.59% up on its pre-crash value of $0.065 and 935.71% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.028.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of DevEx Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $826.09 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $6,304.35.
DevEx Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DEV stocks over time.
DevEx Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.29|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.028 - AUDA$0.325|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2213|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1243|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy DevEx Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DevEx Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-1.69%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||34.88%|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||663.16%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||202.08%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||302.78%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-20)||N/A|
DevEx Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-45.67%|
|Return on equity TTM||-119.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$71.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DevEx Resources share dividends
We're not expecting DevEx Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have DevEx Resources 's shares ever split?
DevEx Resources 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 28 November 2018. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your DevEx Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for DevEx Resources shares which in turn could have impacted DevEx Resources 's share price.
DevEx Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, DevEx Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.028 up to $0.325. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while DevEx Resources 's is 2.3163. This would suggest that DevEx Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
DevEx Resources overview
DevEx Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for uranium, copper, lithium, diamond, gold, and other base metals. The company holds 100% interests in West Arnhem-Nabarlek project that covers an area of approximately 5,963 square kilometers tenement packages located in the Alligator Rivers Uranium Province, Northern Territory; the Junee Project, which covers an area of approximately 281.3 square kilometers situated in the Lachlan Fold Belt of New South Wales; and Bogong project that covers an area of approximately 53 square kilometers situated in the Lachlan Fold Belt of New South Wales. It also owns 100% interests in Oscar and Mount Hann project that consist of eight exploration license applications, which covers an area of approximately 2,700 square kilometers located in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia; and the Dundas project situated near Norseman in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Uranium Equities Limited and changed its name to DevEx Resources Limited in November 2017. DevEx Resources Limited is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert