How to buy DevEx Resources (DEV) shares
Learn how to easily invest in DevEx Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
DevEx Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. DevEx Resources shares (DEV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. DevEx Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $633,533. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in DevEx Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for DevEx Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DEV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until DevEx Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of DevEx Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- DevEx Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is DevEx Resources stock a buy or sell?
- DevEx Resources performance over time
- DevEx Resources 's financials
- How volatile are DevEx Resources shares?
- Does DevEx Resources pay a dividend?
- Have DevEx Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
DevEx Resources stock price (ASX:DEV)Use our graph to track the performance of DEV stocks over time.
DevEx Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.18 - $0.53|
|50-day moving average||$0.3103|
|200-day moving average||$0.3051|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.025|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy DevEx Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
DevEx Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-13)||22.41%|
|1 month (2021-09-20)||7.58%|
|3 months (2021-07-20)||29.09%|
|6 months (2021-04-20)||14.52%|
|1 year (2020-10-20)||14.52%|
|2 years (2019-10-18)||317.65%|
|3 years (2018-10-18)||-38.37%|
|5 years (2016-10-20)||-43.44%|
DevEx Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||-68.39%|
|Market capitalisation||$97 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
DevEx Resources share dividends
We're not expecting DevEx Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have DevEx Resources 's shares ever split?
DevEx Resources 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 28 November 2018. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your DevEx Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for DevEx Resources shares which in turn could have impacted DevEx Resources 's share price.
DevEx Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, DevEx Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.18 up to $0.53. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while DevEx Resources 's is 1.5791. This would suggest that DevEx Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
DevEx Resources overview
DevEx Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for uranium, copper, gold, diamond, and other base metals. The company holds 100% interests in West Arnhem-Nabarlek project that covers an area of approximately 5,963 square kilometers tenement packages located in the Alligator Rivers Uranium Province, Northern Territory; the Junee Project, which covers an area of approximately 580 square kilometers situated in the Lachlan Fold Belt of New South Wales; the Basin Creek Gold project located in the New South Wales; the Sovereign Nickel-Copper-PGE Project located in Western Australia; the North Cobar Project in the in the Cobar Region; Nabarlek Project located in the Alligator Rivers Uranium Province; the Dundas project situated in Western Australia; and Bogong Project. It also owns 80% interest in the Wilga Downs Project in the Cobar Basin region. The company was formerly known as Uranium Equities Limited and changed its name to DevEx Resources Limited in November 2017. DevEx Resources Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to DevEx Resources
DevEx Resources in the news
DevEx Resources : Date of AGM and Closing Date for Director Nominations
DevEx Resources : Annual Report 2021
DevEx Resources : Annual Report to shareholders
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert