How to buy Desane Group Holdings shares
Own Desane Group Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
Desane Group Holdings Limited is a real estate—development business based in Australia. Desane Group Holdings shares (DGH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Desane Group Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 million.
How to buy shares in Desane Group Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Desane Group Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DGH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Desane Group Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Desane Group Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Desane Group Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Desane Group Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Desane Group Holdings performance over time
- Are Desane Group Holdings shares over-valued?
- Desane Group Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Desane Group Holdings shares?
- Does Desane Group Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Desane Group Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Desane Group Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DGH stocks over time.
Desane Group Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$1.095 - AUDA$1.55|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.2885|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.224|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.04 (3.46%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.055|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Desane Group Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Desane Group Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Desane Group Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Desane Group Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Desane Group Holdings 's P/E ratio
Desane Group Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 24x. In other words, Desane Group Holdings shares trade at around 24x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Desane Group Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||3.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$53.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Desane Group Holdings share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 95.11% of net profits
Recently Desane Group Holdings has paid out, on average, around 95.11% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 3.46% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Desane Group Holdings shareholders could enjoy a 3.46% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Desane Group Holdings 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.04 per share.
Desane Group Holdings 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 8 October 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Have Desane Group Holdings 's shares ever split?
Desane Group Holdings 's shares were split on a 110:100 basis on 14 November 2001. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 110 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Desane Group Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9.1% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Desane Group Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Desane Group Holdings 's share price.
Desane Group Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Desane Group Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.095 up to $1.55. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Desane Group Holdings 's is 0.6771. This would suggest that Desane Group Holdings 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Desane Group Holdings overview
Desane Group Holdings Limited, engages in the property development and investment activities in New South Wales, Australia. It operates through Property Development, Property Investment, Property Project Management and Resale, and Property Services segments. The company is involved in the development, management, and resale of commercial, industrial, and residential properties; leasing of properties; and provision of property and related services. Desane Group Holdings Limited was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Pyrmont, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert