How to buy Delaware Thirteen shares
Own Delaware Thirteen shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Delaware Thirteen Ltd is an aerospace & defense business based in Australia. Delaware Thirteen shares (D13) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Delaware Thirteen has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $972,897.
How to buy shares in Delaware Thirteen
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Delaware Thirteen . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: D13. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Delaware Thirteen reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Delaware Thirteen . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Delaware Thirteen share priceUse our graph to track the performance of D13 stocks over time.
Delaware Thirteen shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.041 - AUDA$0.041|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.041|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.041|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0195|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Delaware Thirteen stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Delaware Thirteen financials
|Gross profit TTM||$605,322|
|Return on assets TTM||-70.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-862.16%|
|Market capitalisation||$22.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Delaware Thirteen share dividends
We're not expecting Delaware Thirteen to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Delaware Thirteen share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Delaware Thirteen 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.041 up to $0.041. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Delaware Thirteen 's is 0.9528. This would suggest that Delaware Thirteen 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Delaware Thirteen overview
Delaware Thirteen Ltd develops and sells software and communication systems in the networking and communication fields in the United States. The company develops wireless protocol manipulation and communication networking software, which has applications in drone defense, local area and wide area cellular communications and networking, enhanced data bandwidth for various digital communications, cyber security for mobile devices, and RF technology. It develops Mesmer, a counter drone product that detects, identifies, and mitigates hostile and nuisance drones. The company was formerly known as Department 13 International Limited. Delaware Thirteen Ltd was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert