How to buy Decmil Group shares | A$0.056
Own Decmil Group shares in just a few minutes.
Decmil Group Limited is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. Decmil Group shares (DCG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.056 – an increase of 12% over the previous week. Decmil Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $451.3 million.
How to buy shares in Decmil Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Decmil Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DCG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Decmil Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.056, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Decmil Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Decmil Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DCG stocks over time.
Decmil Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.056|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.046 - AUDA$0.975|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0519|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1381|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.02 (33.55%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.063|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Decmil Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Decmil Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||16.67%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||7.69%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-17.65%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-86.34%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-94.17%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-92.53%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||-95.29%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-94.17%|
Is Decmil Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Decmil Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Decmil Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Decmil Group 's P/E ratio
Decmil Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 7x. In other words, Decmil Group shares trade at around 7x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Decmil Group 's EBITDA
Decmil Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $24.1 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Decmil Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Decmil Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$451.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,125,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-50.9%|
|Market capitalisation||$72.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Decmil Group share dividends
We're not expecting Decmil Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Decmil Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Decmil Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.046 up to $0.975. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Decmil Group 's is 1.4181. This would suggest that Decmil Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Decmil Group overview
Decmil Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides design, engineering, and construction works for infrastructure, resources, and renewable energy sectors primarily in Australia and New Zealand. The company operates through three segments: Construction and Engineering, Accommodation, and Other. It offers services for government infrastructure projects, such as accommodation, immigration facilities, corrections facilities, office buildings, defense facilities, schools, administration buildings, and storage facilities; road and bridge civil engineering projects; and passenger and freight rail projects, as well as designs and constructs fuel infrastructure facilities. The company also provides construction of remote non-process infrastructure, including industrial buildings, processing plants, workshops, and storage facilities; and coal seam gas and LNG wellhead installation with associated pipelines and facilities. In addition, it offers civil works on brown and greenfield projects, including site preparation, excavation and bulk earthworks in regional and remote areas. Decmil Group Limited was founded in 1978 and is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert