How to buy De.mem shares | A$0.215
Own De.mem shares in just a few minutes.
De.mem Limited is a pollution & treatment controls business based in Australia. De.mem shares (DEM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.215 – an increase of 4.88% over the previous week. De.mem has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12.7 million.
How to buy shares in De.mem
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for De.mem . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DEM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until De.mem reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.215, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of De.mem . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted De.mem 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, De.mem 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.215, which is 9.30% up on its pre-crash value of $0.195 and 115.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.1.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of De.mem shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $437.50 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $895.83.
De.mem share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DEM stocks over time.
De.mem shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.215|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.1 - AUDA$0.355|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1976|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1671|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.027|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy De.mem stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
De.mem price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-2.27%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||7.50%|
|3 months (2020-06-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||104.76%|
|1 year (2019-09-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||7.99%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-34.91%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||N/A|
|Revenue TTM||$12.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-25.01%|
|Return on equity TTM||-62.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$40.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
De.mem share dividends
We're not expecting De.mem to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
De.mem share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, De.mem 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.1 up to $0.355. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while De.mem 's is 1.6247. This would suggest that De.mem 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
De.mem Limited designs, builds, owns, and operates de-centralized water and waste water treatment systems for its customers in industrial, municipal, and residential sectors. The company offers disinfection systems, such as chlorination and ultraviolet systems; biological treatments that include aerobic and anaerobic treatments; chemical dosing systems and chemical treatments; membrane based water treatment systems, including microfiltration, ultrafiltration, hollow fiber nano filtration, reverse osmosis, membrane bioreactors, and hollow fire forward osmosis; and other specialized treatment processes, such as dissolved air filtration, media filtration, and ion exchange. It also provides product life cycle and automation tools; and sludge management services. In addition, the company offers potable water supply, sewage treatment, industrial waste water, recycling, desalination, and process water solutions. Further, it provides operation and maintenance of water or waste water treatment systems; and consulting, engineering, and optimization services. The company serves mining, electronics, chemicals, oil and gas, and food and beverage industries. De.mem Limited was founded in 2013 and is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert