How to buy Dateline Resources shares
Own Dateline Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Dateline Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Dateline Resources shares (DTR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Dateline Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $18,189.
How to buy shares in Dateline Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dateline Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DTR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dateline Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dateline Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Dateline Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Dateline Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Dateline Resources performance over time
- Are Dateline Resources shares over-valued?
- Dateline Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Dateline Resources shares?
- Does Dateline Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Dateline Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DTR stocks over time.
Dateline Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.004|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0025|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0021|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Dateline Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Dateline Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Dateline Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Dateline Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Dateline Resources 's P/E ratio
Dateline Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2x. In other words, Dateline Resources shares trade at around 2x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Dateline Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$66,085|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dateline Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Dateline Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Dateline Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dateline Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.004. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dateline Resources 's is -0.2813. This would suggest that Dateline Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Dateline Resources has bucked the trend.
Dateline Resources overview
Dateline Resources Limited engages in the mining and exploration of mineral properties in the United States and Fiji. The company explores for gold, copper, zinc, and silver deposits. It owns interests in the Gold Links mine located in Colorado; and Lucky Strike and Mineral Hill mines covering an area of approximately 350 acres located in Colorado, the United States. The company also owns interests in the Udu project located in Fiji. Dateline Resources Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert